The Beginning

Tanjiro was talking to his sister and Genya as he looked to see the rest of the Kamaboko squad look at Tanjiro with disgust. Tanjiro said, "what?". " you know exactly what", Inosuke said. Tanjiro was confused as he looked at Nezuko and Genya who both shrugged.

Tanjiro walked past a room open a bit as Inosuke said, "I can't believe he cheated on you Kanao... Are you okay". " Yeah... It just hurts... I loved him you know", Kanao lied. Tanjiro was silent as he teared up a bit. Genya and Nezuko were in the room asleep well not really asleep. Tanjiro walked away from the door as he thought, 'Fine...Whatever'. Tanjiro was in his room as he held something close to him... Only to look at the necklace that Kanao wanted. He just sighed as he took something out of his hair... A purple flower hair clip and and got out of his room as he went into the room where the rest were. Inosuke said, "why are you here". " just here to give something back... Since I "cheated" on you", Tanjiro said. He put a hair clip down by Kanao and said, "Hey Nezuko... Keep an eye on Genya okay". Nezuko nodded. Tanjiro smiled and said, " I will tell I quit the corps". Nezuko was looking at him with wide eyes. Tanjiro rubbed her head and walked away...

Just as he did leave, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko were going on a mission with Rengoku.

TBC