Meeting the Other Moons

It's been two weeks since Akaza and Tanjiro met... They gotten close to each other as well. Tanjiro said, "When can I meet the other moons?". " Why so eager to meet them?". "Cause why not", Tanjiro said. Akaza said, " Fine".

Tanjiro and Akaza were teleported somewhere. Tanjiro jumped onto Akaza terrified as shit. Akaza said, "big baby". Akaza just dropped him. They bickered for a bit. Until a voice said, " shut up will you". They looked over to sees Kokushibo, and the others. Tanjiro looked at them up and down and smirked and said, "Oi stripes I am nicknaming everyone now". Akaza said, "everyone meet Tanjiro, a annoying brat". Tanjiro was doing a handstand and said, " I am only annoying cause I want to be... Life isn't fun you know Aka... Being cheated on, lied to, and whatnot... Being annoying sounds fun". Akaza said, "When will you move on". " until you pin ms down in bed~", Tanjiro smirked. Akaza just grabbed his legs and drop him on his butt. Tanjiro said, "rude much". They bickered once again. Douma hit their heads. Tanjiro said, "bitch" . Akaza laughed at that. Tanjiro tackled him as they rolled over where Akaza on top of him. Tanjiro struggled a bit, but kicked Akaza off of him. Akaza groaned and laid down for a minute since he got hit in the gut. Tanjiro said,"I can still fight". "You cheeky liar", Akaza said, getting up as he put Tanjiro in a headlock. Tanjiro escaped and threw Akaza on his back. Everyone was just watching them... Some confused, Some laughing, and Some just don't care.

A demon tried to join and attacked Tanjiro about to eat him, but Akaza didn't like that...

Tanjiro had Akaza take care of his wounds. Akaza said, " This is why you don't fight upper moons Tanjiro, the others get to interested and start to join". Tanjiro looked at him and said, "sorry...". Tanjiro winced as Akaza got to the bit on his shoulder. Akaza said, " I am not mad at you... He should've known that we were playing around". Akaza finished bandaging him and said, "Come on, let's properly introduce you to the others".

They came out, Akaza said, "Tanjiro?". Tanjiro didn't realize he was actually terrified. Akaza saw the others staring and said, " Hey what's wrong, you don't grip unless....". Akaza sees another strong demon charge towards Tanjiro. Tanjiro flinches and hid his face against Akaza. Akaza step forward and the demon jumped forward. Akaza had took off it's head off by a punch. Tanjiro looked at Akaza. Akaza stroked his hair in comfort and said, "Shh~ it's okay". Tanjiro let out a shaky breathe.
Akaza said, " wanna explain?". "I lied that day Akaza", Tanjiro said. Akaza knew what he was talking about. " It was him that attacked me... It wasn't a feral animal... It was a demon", Tanjiro said. Akaza was silent and pulled Tanjiro into a hug and said, "stop with all this lying Tanjiro...it's gonna cause problems between us". Tanjiro said, " I know... But it's...". "Hard", Douma said. Tanjiro only nodded.

They introduce each other, Tanjiro found out that Akaza is very protective over some one he loves due by Daki telling him. Tanjiro laughed softly at a joke Kaigaku made. It wasn't a cruel laugh or a very hard laugh... It was pure and soft kind of laugh. Akaza blushed hard at this... And thought, 'Damn it, he is so cute'.

A voice was heard, " Why is a human alive in the fortress".

TBC