121

"Mamma, I am taking Yug and Vihaan to the garden" said Amayra looking at Nandini who was busy with Naira and Suman. They had got the responsibility to look after all the gifts one last time, Naira basically but Nandini and Suman thought of accompanying her.

"Okay but please be careful baby" said Nandini as Amayra nodded at her frantically.

"Don't worry Masi. We will take care of her" said Yug wrapping one of his arms around Amayra's neck as the trip moved out.

"So Suman what's up in your life?" asked Naira. It had been a long long time since she had catched up with her.

"Nothing much at all. Career wise I am well off. And personal life me to its all infront of you, single and happy" said Suman smiling at her as Naira nodded at her.

"She was telling me about how she likes someone but cannot gather courage to go and talk to that guy" revealed Nandini leaning on the couch to ease her back ache.

"Oh yeah? Suman come on you can do this" said Naira smiling at her.

"I am afraid of rejection" said Suman lowly.

"Rejection is better than regrets later" said Naira .

"Exactly what I am telling her since then. Anyway do what makes you happy Suman. That is more important" said Nandini.

The girls continued further engrossing themselves into the hampers and baskets of gifts to make sure nothing goes wrong. It had been a few minutes when Nandini's phone rung. She found it to be Shanaya's.

"Hello Shanaya" said Nandini greeting her.

"Nandini hello, how are you?" asked Shanaya from the other end of the call.

"I am okay, what happened? You want me to give the phone to Bhai?" asked Nandini. The last time Shanaya has called was when Abhimanyu's phone was out of reach and hence she guessed the reason to be same this time.

"No no I actually needed your help. I forgot to carry my dupatta that I had to wear today in the evening for the puja. Do you have a spare red coloured one?" asked Shanaya.

"I am afraid that I don't have it but don't worry I am sure someone must be having it here. I will bring it to your room alright?" said Nandini

"No no you be there don't exert yourself in coming here, all the way from that part of the resort to here. You just message me if it's arranged and I will come take it" said Shanaya.

"Are you sure?" inquired Nandini

"Haan haan ofcourse. Okay I will see you" said Shanaya hanging up the call.

"Naira, do you have a red dupatta?" asked Nandini keeping her phone aside.

"Yes , Shanaya wants it?" asked Naira and Nandini nodded at her.

"Lets go give it to her then" said Naira.

"She said she will send someone or come herself" said Nandini

"Arey let's go na Di. I will meet her as well" said Naira and Nandini did not find the idea bad. Naira had not met Shanaya even once while Nandini had met her before the engagement as well as on the engagement.

"Chalo phir, I will go tell Manik to look after the kids" said Nandini "Suman, let's go you will also meet Shanaya"

" Nandini I actually need to help mom with some work. You guys continue. I am meeting her tonight anyways" said Suman. Nandini smilingly nodded at her and getting up carefully, went into her room where Manik and Kartik were up for some talks. What else could they be apart from work? Boring men. But, much to her surprise, she entered the room to find them having a good time with snacks and laughs.