For You | chapter 8

ok before we start i just want y'all to know if someone 'expose' my book tell me cs imma deff fight them.

"i wanna love you"

Melodys pov
"okay notti so this is the gold bracelet.." i pointed at my phone. "and this is the gold bracelet with engravements which is why it costs more" i nodded hoping he understood.

"oh shit." he mumbled "i'm so dumb i thought they was they same thing" he shook his head looking down.

"but you get it now though right?" i asked. "mhm" he hummed and nodded.

"watch out" dd said grabbing my waist scooting me over and sitting in between me and notti.

" i was showing notti something dick" i rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "ohhh you using my lango now shordy, starting to think you like me" he gloated.

"yeah no. dickhead" i mumbled. "what was you showing him" dd asked leaning back into the couch. he looked over at my phone and i turned it away from him.

i looked over at notti and he had wide eyes warning me. i looked back at dd "nothin" i said above a whisper.

dd looked between me and notti. "hmm" he caught a attitude.

"well melody was about to take me to go do somethin" notti stood up abruptly taking my attention off my phone. "yeah...i was" i hesitated as i stood up.

"i can come?" dd asked sitting down looking at me and notti who was standing now.

"nah you gotta go meet up with ddot remember" notti made up and excuse. "i do?" dd asked. "yeah he asked you remember" notti said trynna play it off.

i gotta give me him some lying lessons this poor boy is horrible at lying. he should've just let me talk. i would've said 'he's going on a date with ivy' and thats more believable.

"no. i don't have to meet up with ddot, and your clearly lying yo. whateva i ain't wanna be around melody anyway." he smacked his teeth.

" ' i ain't wanna be around melody anyway.' i shouldn't get that nigga shit" i mumbled walking off to my room to go put my shoes on.

" so fuckin disrespectful for nothin yo. i mean i get we blowin him off but he get so defensive SO QUICK. and then got the nerve to find a way to be mad AT ME." i mumbled tying my shoes. everytime i was finishing up a lace my sentence got louder.

i wouldn't be suprised if i started growing fucking gray hair dealing with this nigga. i'm starting to question my own ability to have self control because if he make one more comment im on his ass.

i stepped out my room to see notti and dd arguin. they was whispering so i couldn't hear. dd pushed notti's shoulder after notti said somethin and i cleared my throat to get their attention.

"fuck is up with yall" i raised my eyebrows. "nothin let's go mel mel." notti shook his head walking to the front door.

we walked out and i closed the door behind me. "the shit i do for my brother" he rubbed his shoulder as we walked to the elevator.

 "the shit i do for my brother" he rubbed his shoulder as we walked to the elevator