Dirty Harry Imagine

I was watching TV in my nightgown, waiting for him. I crave his kiss, his warm touch... A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. I ran to it and threw it open so I could see his face. His gorgeous face with that mischievous smirk and green eyes looked me up and down lingering in certain places before trailing back up to my face. His green eyes were darkened with lust. I wanted him to run my fingers through his curly hair, feel his tall, lean body pressed against mine. I wanted to kiss him... But, not yet. He licked his full lips and then reached out a hand toward me, ready to push me inside. But I escaped out of his reach, turned, and ran towards the living room. His eyes, which were already darkened with lust, darkened more as he began to stalk after me. His hands made near misses multiple times as he would lunge forward and grab at me. But, after I had passed the couch, I tripped over some clothes left there from previous visits from my gorgeous curly haired boyfriend, Harry. He sprung forward and caught me before I fell on my face.

"You're mine now," his low voice growls in my ear.

Harry roughly picked me up bridal style and began to carry me quickly through the hall to the bedroom. He bent down and harshly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back feverishly, our tongues fighting each others for dominance. He won, as always, but that never stops me from trying. He trailed harsh love bites along my jaw and neck as we reached the slightly ajar bedroom door. Harry kicked it open with a loud thunk, before walking inside.

Harry walked swiftly over to the bed and tossed me onto it.

"Now strip for me," he said, green eyes almost black with lust as he stood at the end of the bed.

I bit my lip and sat up on my knees. My thin straps fell down my arms, the top of the nightgown fell to show more of my breasts. I slowly reached down and began to pull my nightgown up, showing a little bit of skin at a time. Harry made a sound in the back of his throat, it was almost animalistic. And then, suddenly, I was shoved flat on my back with him above me and my wrists were held tightly together above my head.

"Don't tease me. Ever." Harry growled at me. I gasped loudly as he bent his head before I could reply and sucked harshly at my neck, marking me as his. He then began to trail his mouth down to the top of my nightgown, giving me love bites, and sucking on my skin. I was feeling hot, felt something pooling between my legs. I tried to buck my hips up against his, just to feel some friction. But one of his hands gathered both my wrists and held them captive and the other moved to my hips.

"No you don't. I'm in charge," he growled against my skin. His nose nudged the top of my nightgown down slightly more, but reached up the hand that was on my hip and tore it down to my belly button so that he could have full access to my breasts.

"Harry!" I protested but his mouth closed in around one of my hard nipples and bit down slightly.

I cried out and tried to buck my hips again, but one of his hands were once again restraining. His hand then moved down my thigh, still restraining me, and slipped underneath my nightgown. Harry's hand leisurely slid up my thigh. I whimpered with wanting.

"Harry," I begged, wanting him to touch me.

"What do you want me to do?" He replied against my breast. "I won't know what you want me to do unless you tell me." I could feel him smirking against me.

I gasped slightly as his hand moved towards the place only he was allowed to touch.

"P-please... Touch me," I gasped out, stuttering slightly. But then cried out his name when roughly shoved 2 of his fingers inside me.

"You're already so wet," he groaned out. "And we've barely even gotten started."

Harry thrusted his fingers in my a few more times before adding a third finger. His thumb rubbed circles over my clit. I gasped out his name and he smirked above me. The pleasure was nearly overwhelming... But I wanted something else inside of me.

Harry thrusted his fingers into me a few more times and I was at the beginning of reaching my high when he pulled his fingers out. I glared at him weakly and he chuckled slightly.

Harry finally let go of my wrists, then he kneeled back between my open legs and pushed them farther apart. I gripped the sheets while I waited for his next move. Something I learned on day one with Harry, is that he is in charge. He ran his fingers lightly over my thighs and I took pleasure in it because of my aroused state.

Harry ripped the rest of my nightgown open. I wasn't wearing panties, because I had been waiting for him to show up at my door. His eyes trailed hungrily over my body as a lay there, panting. Harry bent down and I felt his curly hair tickle the sensitive skin of my thighs. He grabbed my thighs, to keep them apart, before flicking his tongue over my center. Broken gasps escaped from my mouth and Harry restrained my thighs from coming together while he continued pleasuring me with his tongue. Pleasure coursed through my body as Harry lightly dipped his tongue into my entrance.

I moaned, my body arching slightly off the bed. Harry flicked his tongue over my entrance a few more times, earning a few whimpers and gasps from me. My hands fisted the sheets. He came up from between my legs smirking. He began to unbutton his shirt and I watched him with heated eyes. His eyes never left my as he removed his clothes. He was slowly taking off his clothes. I wanted to reach up and help but he's in charge. He chunked his shirt somewhere on the floor and began to unbuckle his belt. Once that was out of the way, he began to undo his tight jeans and my eyes grazed over the prominent bulge being confined in them. He began to pull down his skinny jeans and (pink?) boxers. He sighed in relief as his hardened length came free from the confines that his pants and pink boxers held them in. I had to hold in a slight giggle at his color choice. He quickly ridded himself of these last articles of clothing. He stood at the end of the bed, naked. I sat up slightly, my heated gaze flicked over his face, trailing downwards. His dark, lust filled eyes also looked me over. Then Harry crawled on to the bed over to where I was and hovered over me, his hands placed near my head. He bent his head down, his curly hair falling in his eyes and tickling my checks, and pressed his full lips against mine.

His kiss was soft at first, a gentle press of his lips, but it turned rough quickly. Tongues battling, biting my bottom lip, these were all things I was use to with Harry. Suddenly, he slammed himself into me. Pain and pleasure coursed through my body. I cried out loudly, throwing my arms around his shoulders.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, concern coloring his tone because of my cry of pain.

"I'm fine," I panted out and then demanded breathlessly, "Keep going!"

His green eyes, which had lightened with concern, darkened again immediately at my request. He bent his head and sucked harshly at my neck, making me gasp. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm in charge, remember?" He growled against my skin. He flipped us over so that I was on top. "Now ride me," he said, gazing up at me with his lust filled, green eyes. I reached my hand down, grasped his hardened length in my hand and gave him a squeeze. "Don't tease me!" He said, a warning tone in his voice. I complied to his request and guided myself to him. After connecting out bodies completely, I sat still for a moment. He moved his hands onto my waist as I started to move my hips, sliding up and down on his length, grinding against him sometimes.

Broken gasps emitted from my lips as pleasure coursed through my body. I noticed his eyes were closed, his hands moving to my hips before sliding back to cup my butt.