...Chapter One...

The young hybrid stared at his mother as he swam at top speeds.

Something was after the two. At first, the young one thought it was because the young one was a blue axolotl hybrid.

But mother said something about auntie shouting at them to leave; go somewhere safe.

The youngling doesn't like this. Auntie didn't shout, mother never ran, and uncle told them to be safe.

"Mama?" Mother looks down and presses a kiss to his son's forehead. "Auntie and I love you very much... Okay?" The boy nods, "Good, now wait here, Sabre. I'll be back; if not, find an Ocean Steve,"

The lady wraps a necklace around Sabre's neck. The boy, now known as Sabre, nods, "Okay, mama." Mother leaves the son.

The minutes turn into hours.

The hours turn into days.

The days turn into weeks.

The weeks turn into months.

Finally, the months turn into years.

Sabre, once five, is now twelve.

The boy had waited too long before finally giving up. No one came for him, and no one found him.

Sabre learned how to forage, hunt, and fight on his own.

His messy brown rests on his shoulders, and Orange flowers are in his hair. He's wearing an oversized hoodie and pants that he rolled up to his knees.

His tail and fins are blue, while his feelers are Orange.

Now, let's begin with our story, s̴͍͔͎͕̮̺̯̮̖̞̙̫̲̆̀h̷̲̠͍̳̟͇̳̼̦̫̬̯͎̰̞̗̳͇͎̀̐̎͐̎͘ą̴̛͙͔̭̰̥̳̖̫͓͇̗̯͔̘̀̃̏̊͐̌̍͒̑̑̚ͅĺ̴͉̱͊̂l̷̢̢̥̙̮͉̙̫̱̫͎̜̓͑̏͆͛̌́̈́ ̶̡͍̜͕̟͕̗̦̎̈́̇̃͌̔͂͂͊̄̾̈́̓͊̄̐͊̌̆ẁ̴̨̨͙̩̭̱͎̗̼͉̜̻̗͕͚̮̈́̐̾̊̍͛̓̏̓̋̂͘͝͝ͅḙ̵̜̠͓̞̟̣͉̻̂̓͛̒͌?̶̧̛̬̳̬̗̎̀̏͒̊͋̅̍̚͠͝ͅ

Sabre sighs as he wraps up his leg. This is the third time he's gotten hurt this week. And it's only Monday!! A Yellow Axolotl swims over, holding seaweed.

Sabre smiles, "Thanks, Goldie." He uses the seaweed to tie the last of the wrappings. "I wonder why all of you help me..." Sabre shakes his head before moving.

Elsewhere...

Someone sighs. "Red? What's wrong?" The figure hums, "The prophecy doesn't make sense. Listen." Paper has moved around,

"A frightened warrior of the seas shall arrive in a time of need. The son of the ocean shall have a warrior of Light and Color with him as they oppose those of Darkness."

"What does that mean?" The second questioned the first. A sigh is a response, "I don't know..."

Author's note: Sorry it's so short! But the next chapter will be longer. I'll be posting bi-weekly this and Izumi Left Behind! And I'll most likely have a brother relationship between Sabre, Shy, and Orange!