|A question!|

So, I've made a rp with my best friend! And I'm thinking of putting that rp in this book! Now, I want to know if you guys would be interested in it also I MIGHT write a story about it one day! It's more a test y'know. Anyway, here's this little story thing.

Btw I use quirks in this story because I like hearing it in mha so yeah.

And some of this isn't finished yet so sorry about that!

Some people... have quirks. Half of the population do! I'll give you a few examples of the most known clans in Britain.

Spiritore, Spiritore-Hayashi, Ashwood, Summerlight, Distantmoon, Morningstrike,

As you see quite a lot!

But, the royal family of Britain, the Pendragon's have quirks.

There's 10 main schools: Willowfree Academy (the main one), King Arthur's School for Creative Children,

Let's move on to the Pendragon kids!

Asher Pendragon: He's the oldest and the one people crush on a lot! Unfortunately, he has a girlfriend. But is something hiding behind his expression? People do think that... We all know he'll be a great king!

Alisa Pendragon: The spoilt one... and the oldest twin! Yes, she may be a bully but maybe there's a poor little girl wanting what other people have... we'll see one day, perhaps?

Archiebold Pendragon: One of the kindest! No wonder why so many people like him! He's kind of handsome.. can't lie!

Dawn Pendragon: A hurricane full of energy... It's Dawn! "Heyo~ It's me Dawn!!! Epic sunny Princess!" "Let's go on a trampoline!!! Yay!" The youngest and the sweetest, as you see as energetic as a puppy!

Spiritore and Spiritore-Hayashi:

Merlin Spiritore: The greatest wizard! He also helped Arthur get Excalibur and he's the headmaster of Willowfree Academy!

(Insert wife) Spiritore:

(Insert son) Spiritore

(Insert other son) Spiritore:

(Insert daughter) Spiritore-Hayashi:

(Insert other daughter)    :

Ashwood Kids:

Aurora:

Noah:

Ahem, that's pretty much it for now! I will add more though!

Here's how the characters look!

Mei Spiritore-Hayashi! ^