meeting the new preppy people...yay...sorta not really

Charleigh smiles as she looks over her outfit in the mirror for what feels like a million times. The kids from the Isle were arriving today and she wanted to make the best impression.

She had chosen a light blue suit as she prefers not to wear dresses, that’s just how she preferred to dress. She had laced up her white heeled boots, securely across her feet, before double checking that jewelry was in place. She was the younger twin sister of Chad Charming, but the more responsible sibling. She’s not as stuck up and full of herself as her brother is. 

Her brother calls her a rebel because she NEVER wears dresses, it’s always pants and anything that’s not dresses or skirts. Cinderella and Prince Charming told her that they don’t mind her not wearing dresses, as they have seen her happier when she’s not being choked in a dress.

A couple minutes later she sees what looks like a limo driving up towards them, and Charleigh is guessing that’s the limo with the VKs in it. The doors opened and two boys literally fell out of the limo. The tall one looks like Jafar, okay well Aladdin, but she doesn’t know for sure. The tall one could have been fooled as being Aladdin’s son, as he looks nothing like Jafar’s son.

Then the smaller one is obviously the son of Cruella de Vil. As he’s dressed the same as her as it wasn’t that hard to guess who he’s related to. Then four girls walked out of the limo, one had blue hair, the other had purple hair, and the red, and then an orange-brown. The red haired girl is wearing a dark red ripped tank top, a white leather jacket, black ripped jeans with zippers and little pockets and dark red ankle boots. It took Charleigh a couple of seconds to realize who the red and the orange-brown haired girls were. Anastasia and Drizella’s daughters. 

The purple and the blue haired girls are Maleficent and the Evil Queen’s daughters. It now makes sense to Charleigh but she had eyes for Jafar’s son as something about him made him drawn to her. Maybe it was his muscles, or his long black hair or maybe he wasn’t like any of the other boys at Auradon.

“Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You’ve got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?” The white haired boy says as he and the taller boy are wrestling over  what looks like a scarf or something. Charleigh tries not to smile or even chuckle a little at the two. As she’s finding their little play fight to be highly amusing.

“‘Cause you want it!” The taller boy says as he and the smaller boy continue fighting and the red and the purple haired girls turn to give the two a glare.

“We have an audience.” The purple haired and red head say and the two boys stop and listen and Charleigh has a two smile at seeing the two play fighting as she thought that it was hilarious.

“Just cleaning up. Get up.” The taller boy says, pulling the smaller boy back up to his feet.

“Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it.” Fairy Godmother and the taller boy tossed the scarf back into the limo and shut the door.

The taller boy and Charleigh made eye contact and Charleigh gave him a little wave and he went back to her and Chad did like it one bit.

The taller boy walks towards Charleigh, and she has a faint smile on her face, and an eyebrow arched a little.

“Hello, foxy. The name’s Jay.” He says trying to flirt with her and she chuckles a little and the blonde says. “Charleigh.”