i haven't been faking anything *cue mic drop*

(Why I wanted to be dramatic IDK, but it's funny to me, so yeah. Enjoy).

-------

The next day
The Cathedral

“At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin is soon to be king! I’m Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who is the fairest of them all.”

“I’m Snow White. Who are you kidding? She’s definitely had work done.” Evil Queen says mocking Snow White.

“No one cares!” Maleficent and Lady Tremaine exclaim to the Evil Queen.

“Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane’s hair? Here comes Princess Charleigh and her new lover from the island. There is Fairy Godmother’s wand.” Snow White says as she’s the reporter for the Auradon News.

“I want that wand!” Maleficent says.

“Oh, really? Haven’t heard.” Lady Tremaine says sarcastically as Anthony is left sweeping the salon.

“God I hate this place!!!” Anthony shouts in anger.

“Oh and here comes Ben now.” Snow White says as the crowd turns to Ben and Mal riding on a carriage waving to the people.

Ben notices how nervous Mal was as he takes her hand with his and says. “Don’t be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there.”

“Thank you.” Mal sys to him as he just smiles at her lovingly.

“Mal, would you wear my ring?” Ben asks her and she turns to him.

“Um…not now. I think it would probably just fall right out of me. I have something for you.” Mal says to him.

“For me?” Ben asks her and she nods her head at him.

“Yeah. It’s just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy.” Mal says.

"Always thinking. But I can't wait." Ben said as he ate it as Mal said "No!"

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good." Ben says as he’s eating the brownie with a smile on his face.

"Uh, do you..." Mal asks shocked that he had just eaten the brownie not knowing that it was an anti love potion.

"Mal?" Ben asks her as she looks at him.

"Do you feel okay?"  Mal asked Ben.

"You bet." Ben told her.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asked him.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew?" Mal said in shock.

"That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself." Mal told him.