"BETTER THEN EVER!" Chapter 3

~Five mouths since the last chapter~  -No ones POV-

Foxy woke up at 2:14 in the morning to a really bad Stomach ache. He sat up and gripped onto his stomach with his claws. It just got worse and worse, he put his feet on the floor and tried to stand up. Conner woke up and looked at Foxy.

Conner "You okay? You...*yawn* are never up this early"

Foxy "I... Don't think so..."

Conner "I can see if Doggy's Girlfriend is awake?"

Foxy "Bunny..? S-sure I guess"

Conner "She is studying to be a doctor"

Foxy "Okay that fi- OW!"

Conner got up and sat Foxy on the bed. Conner texted Bunny to see if she was awake.

-Over text-

Conner "Bunny? You awake?"

Bunny "Its 2:25 in the morning! What do you need?!"

Conner "Foxy is In pain..."

Bunny "Can he wait?"

Conner "Let me see..."

Conner "No..."

Bunny "I'm coming in coming!"

-No More Text-

Conner "she's coming Foxy... Are you o-"

Foxy "OW!" He started crying

Conner hugged him.

Conner "I- ... I'm sorry..."

Foxy "am I gonna die..?" 😟

Conner "...N- ... I don't know..."

Foxy snuggled up to Conner and started crying harder. Conners ears went up as someone knocked on the door. Conner got up and opened it.

Bunny "Hey Conner"

Doggy "S- *yawn* sup?"

Conner "Foxy is on the bed..."

Bunny went to help Foxy as Conner and Doggy sat on the couch.

Bunny "Mmm... I don't know... Here" she took some Tylenol out of her backpack and gave it to Foxy. Foxy grabbed his soda and took it. 

Bunny "It won't work right away but it will help"

With that Bunny and Doggy went back to their dorm. Conner hugged Foxy and swayed back and forth, kinda like he was rocking Foxy to sleep. Conner used his hand to put Foxy's head on his chest. Foxy snuggled closer, he heard Conner's heartbeat, He always fell asleep so quickly when he heard it, it calmed him down.

-Foxy's POV-

Foxy "his heartbeat..."  He thought to himself

"...Why is it so... Calming? Just knowing he's here with me... His soft fur, his dazzling emerald eyes..."