4: Riding

GUESS WHO?! me. Okay so today at riding I mounted Military and he started trotting like a mad man. IT WAS SO FUNNY. So he tries to TROT over a high jump, he's like bobbing his head, refusing to jump. So I reversed him and he like reared, and bucked. I almost fell off, but luckily my instructor, Chloe, she took the lead and like calmed him down. SO IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN HE WAS LIKE: im sowwy shugar plez forgive me senpai. Then I walked over to him when he was in his stall, and he started flaring his nostrils, so I backed up and I Just see Chloe there, laughing at me. She's like, "You weren't even riding Military. You were riding my horse who's a pain in the ass." And I am like shocked, and see that the label was Adam, not Military.

"Just go ride Military, Adam is young and he hasn't had much training." Thats what she told me. So I go and ride Military. And see a fricken little girl riding him. And I am staring at her, like; "Bish, get off." so then I go tack up Bluejay, and walk him over to the advanced arena. I see Adam there, who's like freaking out again. Bluejay trots like a perfect horse right up to Adam, and they're like fighting with words. And Bluejay is flailing his hooves and flaring his nostrils, and I'm just staring at Chloe. I backed Bluejay up, and see Military. The horse that I was supposed to ride was getting ridden by my really good friend,Stephanie, or Steph. We're like staring at each other, cause she was supposed to ride Bluejay. So we switched horses and Bluejay was like, freaking out when I jumped over a jump with him. I lifted my butt up and I leaned forward, and he raced over it, tripping on a stone. I was like, so afraid that he wouldn't make it.. ;-; great day for riding, eh?