Random request

today would be the best day of your life you and your 2 years running boyfriend zoro where sitting on the back deck of the sunny enjoying the view of the sea before the sun decided to go down. you kissed the sleeping mans forehead as he rested his head on your lap. "where do you see yourself in 2 more years" zoro randomly asked. "i'm not sure i should hope still with you and the rest of the crew and still chasing our dreams, why do you ask." you said. "well i was just thinking thats all nothing special." he said not opening his eyes. "where do you see yourself in 2 more years." you asked him in return.

"i see myself snuggled up in bed with the girl of my dreams mine forever and maybe a few events go by and life is the greatest." he said. poking his forehead you teased him "getting soft are we roronoa." you teased. "no i'm not getting soft (y/n), thats just something that i've wanted to have when i was older" he said smiling at you. "what about a family kids something like that." you asked and he opened his eyes and smiled again at you. "that sounds amazing" he said. "what if it was a girl." you asked. "i would protect her from everything that could possibly hurt her, and if i had a boy i would teach him how to fight and be a gentlemen all at the same time, if i had both no matter who came first i would teach the brother to always protect and respect his sister." zoro said picturing the perfect family.

"you have it all planned out don't you, mr. big awesome daddy." you teased him. "yeah except for one part that i need before i can even think of any of that." he said no longer smiling instead he looked nervous. "whats the matter you look nervous, that never happens." you teased again. "(y/n), i have a random question." zoro said looking at you. "go for it." you said smiling at him to reassure him. "would you merry me, and make my dream of a family come true." he asked holding up a small ring. "you are getting soft roronoa, of course i will." you said smiling poking his forehead again then kissing him as he slipped the ring onto your ring finger. "i love you" you both said at the same time.