For You | chapter 10

stop being silent readers tell me how i'm doin💔

" she know my body mr i keep it tucked"

DDs pov
After the kick back

" can we get a ride home" i asked roscoe. we could usually walk but it was late so me and notti askin for a ride.

"yeah hop in the v" he said opening the driver side and getting it. i went to the passenger side and hopped in while notti got in the back seat behind roscoe.

"so you enjoyed ya birthday lil bruh?" roscoe asked as he reversed his car moving out of parallel park.

"yeah it was real cool. best one i've had in a while" i answered. maybe because i just realized my feelings for someone i'm probably never gonna get.

i could've had a chance but past me just had to act like a lil bitch and fuck that up .

"what was your favorite gift" roscoe threw in randomly. "mmmm i would have to say my watch and bracelet" i answered.

i hate the word bracelet but that technically what it was so. roscoe let out a loud groan and huffed before taking a hand off the wheel digging in his pockets and handing notti a twenty dollar bill.

notti happily took the money and let out a snicker. "i'm just that nigga" he gloated.

"yo what the fuck y'all was betting and shit?" i asked completely shocked. "what i was sure i had the best gift. how was i supposed to know notti was gonna ask melody for help everyone knows she a good gift giver" he shook his head keeping his eyes on the rode.

he was right.

"how you know melody a good gift giver" i asked. since when did he even know melody like that? "bro that's edot lil sister, e is like my bestfriend. melody gets me a birthday gift every year" he answered nonchalantly.

"oh" i mumbled as my mind went back to the day i fell asleep in her bed. it was quiet as hell in the car no music.

notti started laughing at something on his phone.

nottis pov

"fuck you laughing at" my brother asked me. i'm bout tired of him being in my business so damn much.

"it involves melody you don't wanna know" i dismissed him. i didn't feel like hearing him talk bad about her right now.

especially cause i know it's gonna be something she won't even deserve.

"i still wanna know" he said making me snap my eyes up. "it's this groupchat , she said something funny that's it" i answered.

"hmm" he rolled his eyes turning back foward.

Three amigos🥷🏾

mel mel🧸
yall sum haters bro