Kitty

Alex}
I liked it when there was pain, I liked it more when there was blood. The nails digging into my back now were better then any drug I have ever took. And that says a lot. He looks up at me, his eyes, my favorite thing about him. Blue and full of questions. They were looking straight into mine. I told him to stare at me the whole time. Or I wouldn't do it. "That's weird though.." "Says the boy talking to a weird guy. What did you expect?" He knew what he was asking for and that innocent little look of his isn't working so well. I could see past it. I think that's what made him come to me.
"You want to be choked huh?" I whisper into his ear. He of course shook his head no, but I, of course, seen past it. He wanted me to.
I started off soft, my hands wrapped around his pale neck, his curly blonde hair in the way. It was long, but I loved it. I squeezed harder, little by little, and I could feel him stiffen harder on my stomach. His pink mouth slightly open. I thrust deeper inside him. He tried to choke out a scream but couldn't. Harder, I squeezed his neck. "You're such a good boy." I moan to him. He just scratched harder, making me almost about to cum. I slowly let go of my grip on his neck, and when I fully let go, he sucked in a breath of air, he coughed for a bit but I continued my work. I put my finger in his mouth, gliding it in and out of it. His eyes half open, he sucked on fingers, moaning. He was almost like a kitty, in fact he did remind me of one. "Meow for me." I say this boldly but I didn't care. I gave up on worrying about being weird a long time ago. His eyes look at me, fully open. "W-wha?" I grin because my finger is still in his mouth. " I said meow for me, meow for your master." I remove my finger from his mouth and put my hands onto his chest, griping the little fat on it.
"Meow.." "Let master cum on your tummy." "Meow." I pull out quickly and begun to stroke to finish my self off. "My little kitty" stroking faster I bit my lip. "Master please cum on me." And with that I did. He slightly gasped, and I swooped down to kiss him on the lips. I put my tongue in his mouth as I put my hand down to stroke him slowly. He moans and let his tongue meet mine. His hips moving in a upward motion. "My little kitty.." I growl.
This was the first time I was asked for a sexual favor, and there's a long story from it. Jacob says it's my fault I made him feel this way, but I disagree.