Chapter 2 : Caught my interest ( edit)

Robin pov
"what the fuck" I yelled as THE finney Blake walked away. After a second billy burst out laughing causing the rest to react as well, the mixture of embarrassed and flustered was painted onto robin face. He was flattered that a cute guy called him cute,Robin found this flattering.

Over the months finney would flirt with Robin, in front of everyone or not, he didn't care. Robin was getting annoyed and frustrated because finney was flirting but not making moves, Robin had developed a crush on the lil nerdy tall thing, "hey cutie" finney said gently pushing robin up against then bathroom wall "you don't give up huh" robin said sighing "no-" finney was cut off by robin smashing his lips into his than pulling away yanking him by his collar "stop fucking with me, you either want me or you don't " robin said harshly not wanting to play the flirting game anymore, "robin I though I made it very clear when I stopped fucking around with other people. I want you but only If you let me have you" finney said flustered "that's what I want to hear" robin said smashing his lips back into finney, finney gladly open his mouth more to deepen the kiss.

Finney fingers danced on robin skin as robin hands was all in finney hair. Robin was harshly ginding against finney thigh trying to get some friction while pulling at his hair. "Robin" finney moaned out, finney held onto robin waist shifting towards himself. They moaned as robin grind himself on finney now erection, "don't stop" finney said as his head rolled back. Finney start to kiss robin to his jawline all the way to his adamapple, as robin grinding start to speed finney knew as he nippled on his ear. "We have to stop" finney huffed out in robin ears who trembled at the action. "We're going to dirty our pants" finney huff out. Robin let go but not before nippling on his ear, finney whimper at the lost warmth. Both was uncomfortable walking home that day, but they was smiling.