CHAPTER 1:>

📌

There is someone special for everyone.Often there are two,Three or even four.They come from different generations.They travel across the aceans of time And the depths of heavenly dimensions to be with you again.They come from other side ,from heaven..They look different,But your heart knows them..Your heart has held them in the arms like youres in the moon-filled deserts if Egypt and the Ancient plains of magnolia.You have ridden together in the armies of forgotten warrior-generals,and youHave lived togetherIn the sand-covered caves if the Ancient Ones.You are bonded together throughout eternity,and you will never be alone.

Youre head may interfare"i do not know you."youre heart know.

He takes youre hand for the first time,and the memory if his touch transcends time and sends a jolt through every atom of youre being.She looks into youre eyes,and you see a soul companion across centuries.Youre stomach turns upside down.Youre Arms are .gooseflesh.Everything outside this moment loses its importance.He may naot recognize you,even though you have finally met again,even though you know him.you can feel the bond.You can see the potential,the future.But he does not.His fear's,his intellect,his problems keep a veil aside.Youre mourn and grieve,and he moves on.Destiny can be delicate.
When both recognize each other,no volcano could erupt with more passion.The energy realesed is the tremendous.

Soul recognition may be immediate.A sudden feeling of familiarity,of knowing this new person at depths far beyond what the conscious mind could know.At depths usually reserved for the most intimate family members.Or even deeper than that.Intuitively knowing what to say,how they will react.A feeling of safety and a trust far greater than could be earned in only one day or one wrek or one month.

Soul recognition may be subtle and slow.A drawning af awareness as the veil is gently lifted.Not evryone is ready to see right away.There is timing at work,and patience may be necessary for the one who sees first.
You may be awakened to the presence of youre soul companion by a look,a dream,a memory,a feeling.You may be awakened by the touch of his hands or the kiss of her lips,and youre soul is jolted back life.

The touch that awakens may be that of youre child,of a patient,of a sibling,or of a true friend.Or it may be youre beloved,reaching across the centuries,to kiss you again and to remind you that you are together always,to the end of time...

CHAPTER 2 ON GOING
ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ:ᶻᵒᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵘᵉʳᶻᵒ