13.Chapter

Yoongi was watching and reading every word jungkook was writing. He didn't need to read them when jungkook handed the stationery.

" I hope now you can trust me like Namjoon. " Yoongi devilishly smirked, then patted his shoulder.

" Sorry jungkook. I still can't trust you like Namjoonah. Blindly. Make sure you don't break his trust in you because if you do then it will be worse for you too. " Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

" you're threatening me. "

" Not at all Jeon Jungkook. I am giving you a warning. Now let's go, Namjoonah must be biting nails in apprehensive. "

" What ?" Jungkook has not seen him yet doing it.

" that's a bad addiction. " yoongi said fondly grinning as he can see imagine it.

But jungkook wants to hit his head on the wall he's anxious similarly. But he doesn't know how to say it so shuts his mouth, pressing the backpack on his chest tightly he follows him to the same room where Nam and jin are. Yoongi opened the door for jungkook and they got inside the room and jungkook was astonished at what he glimpsed.

The room was dark but not completely. Multiple colour lights was in the enclosure. Jungkook wondered why they had set the room like one in those cheap hotels or at the clubs.

Jin was sitting on the bed.

"Jin Hyung, where is Namjoonah ?"

And jungkook realised, Nam also should be here. Where has he gone?

" Namjoonie is in the bathroom. He will join him a moment later. I think we should set up the cameras. "

" Cameras? "

Jungkook doesn't know how he suddenly suspected. Jin looked surprised at his confused complexion.

" Yes, Cameras. One is yours and one is Mine. What if you betrayed us, No way. Later if you blackmail then what will we do? So there will be two cameras. "

Why they are so protective of hyungs? They never going to fully trust him as namjoon accomplishes. They were setting the cameras from different angles when Nam emptied the bathroom door and cleared his throat. They all turned to look at him.

Nam was wearing a blue robe which was covering his body from the knees. His hairs are damp. His lips are slightly red, looks like he has bitten them multiple times. On Namjoon three men's eyes but his gaze was fixed on only one man, that's Jeon Jungkook.

Jin rolled him in wonder and commenced nam then jungkook, jungkook then nam then yoongi.

" Ahem Ahem. " Jin brings their attention towards him.

" yoongi, I think our time is up here. We should leave room for them. They have their stuff and...umm, I am going. "

Jin walked to the door and glanced toward yoongi then exited. Yoongi looked at both of them. Yoongi stepped toward nam and ruffled his wet hair.

" We will be waiting in the living room. Call me if anything goes wrong. "

Nam nodded and smiled. Then he also walked toward the door and just stopped holding the doorknob and glancing over his shoulder at jungkook.