Her Dress

Why hello there! How are you? May I take minute to introduce myself? My name is Olivia. ^__^ && I Love Adventure time! FEEL 100% FREE to Comment, vote, & Follow! ( not to mention this is my first story ).

_________#<~•*•~>#_________

Chapter 1- The Dress

Cake's POV

Fiona ran into the room out of breath gasping for air and starred at me, and oh lord, she was angry. She ran in so fast my tail puffed up the size of a lemon grab! She jumps on the couch and lays there for a few minutes. It was silent.

"Child, what is the matter with you? You almost have me a heart attack!"

Fiona, slowly starting to calm down, took deep breathes before she spoke.

"It's.... -"

She took another gasp of cold air.

"Spit it out Fiona!"

I walk over to the counter and grab a handful of hazelnuts, then I go grab some cinnamon, sugar, and some dark beans we saved, and brew her a nice cup of her favorite coffee.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

She shakes her head, and starts breathing like she has some kind of Asmara attack.

"We're you running?"

"Yes"

I look at her wondering, why this girl would run from anything. She is Fiona the monster slaying adventurer! She would probably risk dying in a fight rather than running away. I had to know who in the world would she want to run from but I didn't ask.

She looks at me very embarrassed and turns a peachy color. The coffee timer beeped and I turn around and pour her coffee in a mug Beemo had made her. It had a picture of us all and underneath she wrote 'Family'.

As I walk over to Fiona with her sizzling hot coffee she smiled, I stopped.

"It was Prince Gumball he asked me to the ball at 7:00 o'clock."

"WHAT! Fiona it's almost six!"

I rush over to her to give her, her coffee and run to my sewing machine.

"It's going to take me about an hour to make your dress!"

I scramble through my felts and find a pearly white silk for the base of her dress and a golden lace with beads and ribbon, it was perfect.

"I don't really want to go Cak-"

"-Your going! It will be nice, Gumball is a nice guy and you need to learn how to get along with boys."

"I do get along with boys!", Fiona sighed. She then takes a sip of her hazelnut spice.

"Look what he gave me."

I turn around and she shows me a pink necklace with a dangling pink crystal at the bottom.

"Aww, now see? He's a sweet boy."

She chuckled, then turned it into some type of weapon.

"Cool huh?" She smiled.

It was a sword, I was totally shocked!

"Oh my! I'm being distracted!" I immediately get back to work.

I sewed on the sleeves and it was perfect!

"Her you go child try this on!"

She moans, and slowly walks towards me, I stretch my arms closer to her and she tried it on.

"BEAUTIFUL!"

I saw her blushing as she looked into the mirror.

"Come closer and let me take a picture hun."

"No, time it's almost seven!"

Fiona ran around gathering her hat and backpack.

"Put the backpack down Fiona."

"What about my weapons?"

"IT'S A BALL FIONA YOU DON'T NEED WEAPONS!"

I give her a pink purse and she puts her crystal necklace inside. We left the treehouse. And Fiona gets on my back and we rush to the candy kingdom.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading this I know it relates mostly to the first episode with Fiona And Cake... But. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. The next chapter will probably surprise you. *hint hint*