The Ball

Fionna's POV-

It was surprising me and Cake made it to the ball in time. Gumball greeted us at the door and let us in. He kissed me on my cheek. I smiled, but as one of my casual reflexes I wipe it off with the back of my hand and Cake kicks me.

"What the heck cake?"

Prince Gumball walks back into the crowd of dancing candy people.

"What do you mean, what the heck? I saw you wipe off that kiss"

"I didn't mean too! I-just did...it was an accident!"

Cake rolled her eyes and went outside. Probably just to talk to her boyfriend, Lord Montocopricorn.

I set my purse down on a table nearby the exit.

"Damn, I'm so hungry"

I started looking around for something to eat but Lumpy space Prince caught me off guard and started talking about his issues.

"Oh my Glob! Fionna I haven't seen you in ages!

"Heh-heh... Yeah it's been a while."

"My Lumps are so trashy today! Like I'm having cramps all over!"

"Uhh- sorry about that."

I never knew LSP was so annoying! Maybe if I end up finding extra food I'll shove it into his mouth, and maybe then he'll shut up!

Meanwhile I figured out that all there is to eat is candy. I really want spaghetti, my stomach won't stop growling I need something to fill me up.

"Huh?"

I could feel someone staring at me. I turn my head and see Marshall- Marshall lee?! Who invited him? I have to tell PG about this!

"Yo Prince Gumbal-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh." Marshall hissed. "Are you trying to get me kicked out?"

"Why are you here Marshall!?"

I threw a punch, and he caught it.

"Hahaha. Wow you're pretty weak for a hero of Aaa."

"Grrr." He knew that would make me mad he knows me too well. I am strong! Just because he's a vampire doesn't mean he could treat a girl like this. I had to fix this, but I'm so bad at comebacks, plus apparently I'm a weak little girl, "I said, Why are you here Marshall!"

"Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time."

I could feel the temperature of my body rise, my face was turning red.

"Then why won't you answer the damn question."

"No need to get sassy with me, I can just suck all that juicy red out of your face, then you'll be forever ugly."

I calmed down, thought about what he said. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. So was he calling me- wait a minute.

"So, you're calling me pretty?"

"What?" he chuckled "You're joking right?"

He pushed me onto the floor and left the castle.

I got up confused, and wiped the dust off my shoulder. I can't tell if her likes me or if he's just messing with my head.

"Ugh! I'm outta here!"

I walked outside and saw Cake chatting it up with LR.

She turned around looking at me worried, "What's the matter baby?"

"Cake, this party - sucks."

I knew Cake was having fun, and I felt bad because I know she didn't want to leave. But she understood and I hopped on her back and as soon as Cake was about to take me home I heard-