Tics are f-ing annoying

A/n Hey guus sorry for not posting sooner. There had been a lot going on. Umm it is cutrently 1:27 at noght so there will be spelling mistakes. Anyway in to the story. Ps tbis one is where toby has a tic attack. I try and write it as realistically as i can.

Toby POV
I was sitting in my room reading a book. I was trying to pass the time. I felt a few of my tics start up. I knew a tic attack was going to happen soon.

"Fuck" i muttered

Before i had time to prepare myself. I had thrown my book against the wall. I slammed into the wall. I knew i was gonna be yelled at by masky later. I start ticcing very fast. I accidentally smacked myself in the head. Good thing i dint feel pain. I quickly put myself in the middle of my room trying to limit the things i might throw.

Then i occired to me. My room is messy. Fuck i think. My tics pick up a pencil off the floor. Then ot stabs myslef in the leg.

"Welp t-that il-ll be f-fun to ta-ake ca-are of."

My tics then pick up on of my shoes and throw ot at the wall. I hate my tics i think

Masky POV
I heard the second thud on the wall and got a little annoyed. Why is he throwing things i think

I walk out if my room and over to Toby's door. I knock but get no answer

"Toby what are you doing." I ask no answer comes "toby i know your in there"

I get annoyed and open the door. When i walk in i see hes in the middle of a tic attck. Oh fuck i think no wonder he was throwing things. Toby looks up at me. I see the pencil stabbed into his leg.

"Oh fuck" i mutter

I walk over to him. His tic almost slap me.

A/n just si yall kbow i going off of what i can inger from the i ternet so dont yell at me for this nedt part

"Hey toby whaere are your meds?" I ask

"Ba-ath-hro-oom" he tocs bad

I walk into the bathroom and pull out his meds. I take two out of the bottle. I quickly grabbed the small cup on the counter and filk it up with water. I walk back over to him

"Toby open up please" he conplies

I pop rhe pills in his mouth. And follow it with water. I sit in the room with him for awhile longer while we wait for the ric attack to stop.

When it finally stops toby sighs.

"Tiby you need to remember to take your meds. Your tics only get this bad when you dont take your meds."

"I know" he replies "i jist forget sometimes"

I walj back to the batthrom to get the forst aid kit. Then back over to toby.

"Can you take your pants off for a sec so i can see the wound" he does.

I quickly disinfect it and bandage it up.

"Can i cuddle with you"Toby asks

I smirk and nod. We crawl up onto his bed and lie down. Toby falls ssllep quick while i play with his hair.

"Night" i mutter

A/n hi loves how are you. I am sorry for not posting a story sooner o have been busy with a lot of thing so i how this is good. Anyway love yall bye.