Date!!

Shivy POV

So prince ask me out today . right now I'm at school in math class. Its so fun(note sarcasim).
*BING*

Yes.

Prince: hey bae remember tonight.

Me: of course I will.

After school I went home to pick out my outfit for tonight. I know the night will be perfect.
After an hour of looking I found the perfect outfit. A white staples dress with a blue flower on it with blue sparkling heels and a white and blue bow.

A took a little nap and woke up it was 8:00 . so I took thirty minute bath and put on my dress and let me tell you... I look bad and curvy .

I heard my door ring and it was prince lookin sexy with a boucket of daisys .. Awwww.

P: hey looky at my curvy diva lookin sexy as a muthafucka .

Me: Lol thanks boo leggo.

We got in the car and prince opened the door for me . such a gentleman.

Me: where we going

P: you'll see.

We drove for thirty minutes . we were at Francisco's , a 5 star Mexican restaurant. That is so like prince Lol.

Me: yesss time to eat cause a Nigga be starving.

P: Lol you one little fat ass.

Then we went in and this waitress been flirting with prince none stop in ma face.

Me: escuce me little hoeing ass bitch . u see me, I kill BITCHES
like you with you nasty ass flirting with my man , like bitch get a man of ya own.

I saw the waitress walk away and prince look at me and smirked

P: the fiesty you, it turns me own meooooow.

Me: pfft Nigga get a grip.

When we were finished we went to the park.

P: I got something for you baby girl
He toke out a blue box with a ring

P: with this promise ring a promise to never leave, hurt or harm you. And I promise to love and stand by you no matter what.

Me: yesssssss Nigga .
He slip the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. We went to my house and you knew what happened after. No y'all nasty ass Nigga we just made out.

bye loves . hope you like it

Vote.

Comment.

Read.