For You | chapter 11

"OY OY she ain't boomin shit"

Melodys pov
"so he hasn't been fucking with you tho right? cause i'll suffocate him i swear. ion make empty threats." notti assured.

"no he been nice ever since his birthday. it's lowkey weird." i answered focusing on my early child hood home work. we working on child abuse and neglect.

"yeah...it has been weird" he mumbled in a low voice. he was laying in my bed while i was at my desk.

ever since dd told me he liked me, or i think that's what he was trynna say, he hadn't mentioned it anymore. when i see him he don't make rude slick comments.

he do make slick comments though. not rude. he always touching me. like 2 days ago we was walking past each other in the big ass hallway with all the room in the world and he just had to shoulder brush me. or he'll take my hand and start playing with my fingers

it's so weird. he barely speaks but when he does my heart starts pumping as my mind goes to the facetime call we had that night.

"i'm telling you he likes you" notti brought up the same topic again. we've been having this conversation for three days. it always comes back around.

"you know everytime someone even looks at his chain he clutches it and turns away" notti said with a laugh. i started laughing with him.

"what are you talking about" i said laughing some more. "he paranoid someone gone try to chain snatch it" he shook his head with a huge smile like he was imagining it.

"one time i even said it's just a chain and he was all like 'it's not just that...it's a birthday g-gift' stumbling over his words and shit" notti made fun of his older brother.

i couldn't stop laughing at this point. the thought of dd paranoid had me cracking up as i finished my homework.

dottt🌯

can u pick up the chinese i ordered and bring it to me

where u at

140th making a video with noti and dd

alright give me twenty minutes

aight thx sis

"notti cmon we gotta go get ddot food cause he busy" i said standing up. notti shrugged before standing up and putting on his slides.

•••••

me and notti was walking down the street and i got aggravated. "notti pick ya damn feet up G" i rolled my eyes.

"nigga they're slides. i'm sliding duh." he said in a duh tone. "that's so childish" i shook my head smiling. "it's literally why they called slides. mel mel i thought u was smart" he said in a fake disappointed face. we arrived at the place.

notti go get it. "where the money" he asked me. damn dot ain't send me no money. i inwardly groaned before getting my card and giving it to him.

"pin?" he asked me. "1212" i said leaning on the wall as he walked in. a minute and a half later he came out. "you got him a fork?" i doubled checked.

"yeah" he said with a small smile as he handed me the bag. "you payed for it didn't you" notti asked with a knowing look. "he can just owe me" i shrugged. "ya kindness gone get you hurt mel mel" he warned.

i closed my eyes shaking my head. "been there, i can handle it" i played it off.

we walked over two blocks to 140th street before i notice ddot rolling the back window down. "ayy pass that right here" he said. i gave him the bag through the window.

the front window rolled down. "notti this your girrrrrrrrlfrienddddddd" noti drug out his words leaning over dd who was in the front seat.

"yo shut the fuck up" dd said pushing noti back down in his seat. "no it's not, this like my sister" he laughed.

dd and notti's smile is so beautiful it must be a genetic thing. "oh oh oh so this dd girl" noti pointed at me. "bro you federal" i mumbled looking away as noti picked up the camera pointing it at me.

"yo take it off ha real shit" dd said with a straight face. "why you cussing aren't you five years oldddddd" noti said getting in his face.

"mel mel, notti get it" ddot said from the back. "nah i'm go-" i started. "get the fuck in" notti cut me off with pointed eyes. this boy is a demon and angel in one.

sighing i reluctantly nodded my head and opened the door and dot scooted all the way over behind noti, and notti got behind the passenger seat while i was in the middle .

i sat silently on my phone disregarding anything they was saying. i was just supposed to be dropping off food. and dot keeps standing up over me to abuse noti.

"so this is edot baby sisterrrrrrrrr" noti got loud. i had a tight lipped smile. "yeah" i mumble. my phone started ringing and i read the contact name.

big brotha💙

"yur" i answered gaining attention from everyone. "why you answering ya phone like that i taught you manners" he said.

" spell manners" i dead panned even though he couldn't see me. it got quiet on his end before he said "M-A-I. wait wait i fucked up let me restart" he got frustrated.

"nigga what you want" i looked around noticing all eyes on me. i tapped notti shoulder and pointed at the door signaling him to let me out da car.

he slid out the car with me following. "where you at" e said. "140th" i answered. " who dat". notti mouthed as dd slid down his window to listen.

"come home" e said. "whyyyyy" i whined. "cause ivy is here" he said and that's all i needed to hear before i started walking.

i haven't been seeing ivy lately. which is weird because before i met notti dot and dd i was with her every other day.

i felt like we was drifting apart. "where you going" notti caught up.  "home. ivy there. wanna come" i asked. "yeah" he looked down trynna hide the fact he was cheesing.

"sorry bout noti he be chattin" notti said. "it was for content" i shrugged. "dd defending you wasn't for content" he smirked trynna turn this around on me.

dd🖕🏾🫵🏾🥷🏾

y you always wit my brotha you like him or sum🤨

yo wat chill. he's coming w me to see ivy it's neva dat serious

yeah ight.

notti looked over on my phone. i need a privacy screen. "man he starting his bitch shit again." he said. "yup" i put my phone in my back pocket.

"i'll suffocate him in his sleep tonight" he nodded like it was the perfect plan. "you a maniac" i laughed. "i don't make empty threats" he said.

"i know notti" i shook my head patting his back as we walked to my house.

y'all school was so stressful todayyy that's why i'm just now uploading. anyways any predictions on what's been goin on with ivy???? anything y'all wanna see with melody and dd?? the next chapter gone be out tonight ian gone leave talk hangin.