๖ۣۣۜS℮N℮RAIᷞͦͦᷓ๖ۣۣۜ

I just want to talk about fictional places, places I made up on my own. It is kinda like backrooms! But.. you get doors instead to open, lead's you to new places. Never ending. Until the places I create stops.
Level's don't exist. It's called: “Senerai.” like senery, but different spelling the levels are replaced by: “Level Of Senerai.” You'll see a writing on the wall.
Example: Level of Senerai; 1%
It also depends on how safe it is, the monster's are beside the level, mentioned on every level.
Example: Level of Senerai; 23% (Monster; Librarous Libra)
Some Zodiac's are included, I did my zodiac! Libra.
Almond water is replaced by “Leaf milk” it tastes.. actually yummy, and you can kill some monster's with that.
Let's get onto Senerai.

Level of Senerai; 1%  (monster: Leafaro.)
Let's talk about Leafaro, Leafaro is real slow, but not SO slow, it is easy to escape Leafaro, Leafaro leaves leaf trails, you can hear wind blowing knowing Leafaro is near. Leafaro is inspired by this leaf emoji: “🌿”
Leafaro likes to eat leaves, Leafaro looks like a stick that's thick, Leaf as hair, leaf in his mouth, and leaf everywhere. Leafaro is a boy.

Now the level.
The wall's have leaf printed on it. The wallpaper is really, REALLY, bright white wallpaper, the floor is light brown. And plant's with alot of leaves everywhere, the place actually look's cute if you think about it. The location of the Leaf Milk has leaf surrounding it. But it can also easily attract monster's if you pick it up. Just don't touch the leaves.

Level of Senerai: 2% (monster: Ramond.)
About Ramond, Ramond is fast but blind so if he bump's into a wall go away from Ramond, Ramond can't hear properly too. If you see a shiny SHINY object/item do not touch it, Ramond doesn't like anyone touching her thing's the sound you hear if Ramond is near is- “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ”(in a disorted voice.), “Who touch ruby?!”(disorted.), And she talk's offly weird. She is the only monster that is possible you can hear when she talks. Ramond is a girl, inspired by the emoji: 🔴
Ramond doesn't like to eat, Ramond is a stick, has sleeves, questions alot.
(A/N 1: Here's a quick funfact! Ramond is inspired by Diamond man from Dfac/Dave's Fun Algebra School! I personally love the mod. (Not more than the bbeal/Baldi Basics Education And Learning one!) )
The level.
The level include's red floor that is wood textured and light red walls with a wood patern, it is quite shiny tho. The Leaf Milk is now surrounded by ruby's and other shiny thing's, don't touch the shiny thing's! This time the Leaf Milk when touched, doesn't attract Ramond.

Level of Senerai: 3% (Monster: Dioah.)
Dioah is fast, there's glue all over the place, because Dioah likes glue, It eats glue, you can find glue all over the place to distract Dioah, Diaoh has loud footsteps so that's how you can know he's there.
(Tbc, Lazy. 4while.)

Discounting.