Prologue

"Please don't!" Vendetta begged as her attacker neared. She tried to run, but he grabbed her by the hair, yanking her back. He pushed her back on the bed and seared through her thin layer if clothing. She shrieked in hopes someone could hear her over the blaring music downstairs. This was her fault for agreeing to come up here with Mason Cashè. His breath reeked of alcohol and a recently smoked cigarette. She knew she should've stayed with Casey! How could she be so stupid!? He kissed her sloppily, stopping every so often to take a pull of his beer. She screamed again but came up shorts. For his hand now clamped down on her mouth and bound her hands above her head with his belt. She was like a caged animal. There was no hope left for her, so she gave up and cried as he penetrated her small, fragile body.
•_________________________•
<^~^>/
Hello my wonderful and amazing peeps! So this is a very very old story I wrote. It's just been sitting in my notes since I first got my phone and I decided "Why not see if they likes or nah?" Lol. I've written 12 chapters now. I'll post them one every Friday and if I get good responses then I'll continue it.

COMMENT & VOTE OR I WONT UPDATE!

LOVE PANDAS, EAT POPSICLES!
-SavyMo Out!