Chapter 1

Do you believe in friends of the opposite sex? I do. Because of the fact that I have had the same best friends my entire life; Axel, Ashley, Donovan and me, Dani. We have a relationship no-one seems to understand because we all are so different. Axel is the bad boy player, never wants to settle down and knows he is good looking and uses it to his advantage.

Ashley is the girl version of Axel, which is funny because we all have given her hell about it at first, but she used it as her superpower. She explains

"If Axel can, why can't I? Is it because I'm a woman? I don't believe in love either so why is it okay for him but not me?"

Donovan is our own nerd. He is into robots and video games, specifically making them. Then there is me, Dani. I love soccer, writing, dancing and all things music. However, the thing that keeps us together is our parents, you see.

They are all best friends as well as they tend to share each other also. What do I mean? Well, they are swingers, and they have club nights every month. Basically, everyone comes to our club, kids included, and we all hang out. Kids have the basement and parents have the upstairs; us kids are never allowed upstairs. We stay all night.

We are at the club tonight, the first one of the years so it's New Year's themed. Tonight, is a little different because our parents want us upstairs for a little game we play.

The game is to write a wish on paper, and we put it into a jar and every month we draw one. We aren't supposed to tell anyone, but we are also supposed to help that person achieve their wish.

After we all write our wishes, my dad, Daniel shakes the jar and my mom, Renee reads the first one. It reads.

"I want to lose my virginity"