Part 9

As usual WY woke up early in the morning. He ready himself, had breakfast and leaves for work.

They started a new project with lan company.
He went to meet LW.
On the way to LW's office, WY met with Xue yang.

On seeing him XY said, "hi! How are you sis......"

Before he could complete WY glared at her and said in an angry tone, "fine". And then left.

XY, "omg he's already emitting cold aura like lan zhan when he's with other people and that glare.... ppttt.... he learned that from his soon to be husb.......... but LW is already married....... his lost wife....... forget it, if lan zhan don't care then why should i".

WY knocks on the door, "come in" a voice came from inside. WY went inside. He greets LW.

A faint smile appears on LW's face, he didn't wanted WY to see that he's happy, not only happy but we can say overexcited (hehe) to see him.

WY sat on a chair, just then LW had a call, it was from his mom.
He picked up the call, from other side yanli was speaking, she was crying.

LW asked, "what happened jie, why are you crying, is mom OK?"

Yanli, "a-zhan....... please..... *sob*.... come....... qui..... *sob*...... quickly, mom is.... n... not.... fi.... *sob*..... fine...."

LW, "jie don't worry I'm coming now".

LW stands up from his seat and tells WY that he has to go, his mother had 'heart attack '. Saying this he ran out of there.

WY felt bad. He got up from there and came back to hostel.

At LW's house :

Yanli was sitting beside her mother crying holding her hand.
LW ran towards his sister and looked at his mother, seeing his mother in this condition he couldn't control himself, he started crying.

He held his mother's other hand and kissed it. He tells her sister that mom is gonna be alright. His sister just nodes still crying.

Jin zixuan came towards LW and patted his back, LW wipped his tears.
Jin zixuan went towards yanli and hugged her to comfort her and said, "a-li your mother will be OK, you have to be strong".

After some time wen qing and wen ning came,they tried to comfort both the lans.

Wen qing tells the lans to eat something, they weren't willing to leave their mother, but after a long argument they agreed to eat.

At night their mother opened her eyes. Both lan brother and sister were so happy.

They called the doctor, the doctor checked her and said, "madam lan is fine, now she needs a lot of care, you should keep a nurse for her".

LW, "thank you doctor, we'll find a nurse for her".

Then the doctor leave.

Yanli, "mother, you need something?"

Lan yi, "give me water".

Yanli gives her water and helps her in drinking. Lan Yi lays down on bed she says, "you too should rest for a while, I'll sleep now, I'm going to sleep" she closes her eyes.

Yanli drags LW to a room. She says, "a-zhan, mom needs a nurse, I think I know who can we keep".

LW, "who".

Yanli, "I don't know whether he'll agree or not but I'm just giving a suggestion".

LW, "tell me jie".

Yanli, "that's...... mmm.....WY".

LW,"what!who?WY?"

Yanli,"yes why? If he agrees it will be a good opportunity for you to get close to him and he'll take care of mom".