Part 1.

Third Person POV:

"Mooommmmm! How much more time until we get there I'm tired as hell..."

You whined, stretching as far as you could with your long limbs.  You squeezed your eyes shut as you stretched, soon opening them and looking at your mom with a bored expression.

"honey, just take a nap if your really that tired. And we will pull up to the house in a few minutes."

Your mother sighed, visibly tired from driving.

You rolled your eyes, not really wanting to sleep even though you barely got any last night.  You  looked out the window, staring at the ugly houses.

'damn... I kinda regret using that spell. everything is kinda sad and worn out looking. At least I have music from modern day and stuff.'

A smile crept onto your face, happy you are least had music. You felt as if you would go insane if you couldn't.

The car suddenly stopped, turning off.

"Are we here?"

You asked your mom, raising your head from your hand.

"Yup! Now get your ass out of the car."

Opening the car door, you lazily slid out of it. You went to the trunk and grabbed your clothing boxes, your guitar on your back, and whatever else you could carry.

"Hey mom, mind tossing me the keys? I'll leave it unlocked for ya."

You carefully set down the boxes, adjusting the guitar on your back.

"Sure hon. I have to go meet with the school later but the way. Wanna come?"

She tossed the keys to the house to you. You cought them perfectly, smirking.

"Sure, it would be fun to see what school I'm gonna go to for the rest of my middle school life."

You chuckled, and your mom smiled and lightly laughed. 

You rolled your eyes playfully, and bent down to grab the boxes. Walking up to the door, you set down the boxes again. You slid the key into the keyhole, twisted it, and opened the door.

You took the keys out of the keyhole and stuffed them into the pocket of your pants.
Picking the boxes up again and walking inside, you quickly found the biggest room.

"Ha, fucker! I get the biggest room now!"

You said, claiming the room as yours. You busted the door open by kicking it, setting the boxes down.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot about the other boxes filled with the candles, cards n stuff.."

You sighed out, turning back and out the door back to the car.

---Time skip after your done un-packing---

Second person POV:

"Damn! That hurt my back so bad... What time even is it?"

You said out loud, taking out your modern day phone and checked the time. 

"Oh shit! I have to go to the new school with mom tomorrow.. I should get ready for bed. I'm probably gonna get only 3 hours of sleep..."

You sighed, scratching your head. Walking over to your closet, you took off your shirt and hung it up.
You close the closet and walk towards the bathroom built into your room. Brushing your teeth,  blood came out when you spit.

"Shit! I really need to take better care of my teeth..."

You cleaned your brush and cupped your hands together under the water, having a puddle of water you slurped it and swished, spitting it out after.