Chapter One: Young & Ready

Examining her new curves, Eva couldn't help but smile. Her fourteen year old boy-like body was gone and replaced with natural looking grown woman's curves. Although she was nineteen, her new body will easily fool anyone into thinking she was twenty one. She kept her small breast and small waist but added bigger hips and a butt. Her body looked very close to Draya Michele but her butt was more of a bubble.

"How are you feeling Senorita Eva?" The middle aged Dominican doctor walked into the medical room speaking in a thick Spanish accent.

Eva's manager, photographer and lover, Shawn, recommended, paid and flew her out to the Dominican Republic for her Brazilian butt lift. Dr. Javier Sanchez was pretty popular and was one of the best cosmetic surgeon in D.R. Models such as Jhonny Blaze, Lira Galore, Bernice Burgo and many more kept him at the top of their contact list whenever they needed a minor or major body enhancement.

"Looks so natural" Eva responded excitingly, grabbing her butt.

"I was once told I was the best" He joked.

"And you are" She cheesed wanting to give him a hug but thought quickly against it because she only had a bra and a thong on. Eva was elated because now her career can begin. Her dreams of becoming a vixen and model was so close she can smell and taste it.

Eva and Dr. Sanchez spoke a bit more before leaving her to get dress and wait for Shawn to pick her up.

A hour later, Shawn entered the medical room to see Eva sleeping beautifully. He could of been there a hour before but he was too busy flirting, admiring and photographing the beautiful Dominican woman on the most beautiful beach, Punta Cana.

Shawn was seven years Eva's senior but that didn't stop her from being with him. She had no problem with being with an older man, she deemed them as mature. She met him eights months prior but he basically did everything for her. The four bundles in her head, he bought. Whenever her nails and hair needed to be done, he paid. Also the expensive clothing she rocked, he paid for. He had spent more than half a million on her knowing he will get every penny and more back when she starts working. To him Eva was an investment and unknowingly to her, Shawn felt like he owned her.

Shawn had been on his own since he was sixteen, which made him become money hungry but became apart of the managing and photography business at twenty-one years old and had became popular on social networks over the years. He managed most of the models Eva wanted to be like. He did the same things he did for her for them; he paid for everything. Distastefully, things did not work out in his favor. Most of the models gained a little fame and popularity and left him, well in his eyes. Realistically, he was controlling and abusive to each one he formed a sexual relationship with. He knows Eva is young and naive to the business and feels that he can mold her into what he wants her to be and couldn't wait. He saw dollar signs whenever he looked at her. She was already naturally beautiful without an ounce of makeup and looks even more flawless with it. Her brown circular face was smooth like peanut butter. Whenever her hair wasn't done, she had thick naturally curly bra strap length hair ranging from the textures 3b to 4a that she would slap into a ponytail and still turned heads whenever she walked down the blocks of New York. She had deep set dark chocolate eyes, small button nose and fully juicy plumped lips. Eva knew she was beautiful enough to be a model but wasn't really aware that her beauty stood out wherever she went, with or without makeup.

===================================================================

Shawn in the MM. The bae Andre Lyon lol.

Okay this chapter is a bit short but it was long overdue for an update. So read and vote. Positive and constructive comments are welcomed. Please excuse the grammar errors. Enjoy :)