Wildest Dreams

"I can see the end as it begins.

My one condition is-

Say you'll remember me."

Sleepless nights, is was torture living without your lover. And in the midst of it all, it haunted the three to dream about their lover only to wake up to the ghost of their touch, fading from their skin.

Jane had been through hell after she ran from the gang, along with the rest of them, splitting away from one another and dispersing to different parts of the country. Most of the time, she could hardly think.

All she thought about was him.

Emory.

When she laid her head against the soft feathers of her pillow, she fell into a sleep hastily.

She dreamt of him. She saw his perfectly arranged features trapped against his face and his orbs that bore into hers, reading her like she was the back of his palm. "Emory," She breathed out, her eyes wide as she took in the image of his figurine, leaning against the door.

Tears filled her eyes as she ran to him, gripping his collar in her small palms and tugging him into her. "Don't leave me," She pleaded, and he glanced at her sadly, his lips pulled in a taut line as he touched her cheek. He caressed her smooth skin with the pad of his thumb, leaving a small kiss against her lips and she breathed out heavily.

"I have to, my innocent," His words scarred her as she opened her eyes, the tears flowing down smoothly and she leaned against him, shaking her head firmly.

"No, please. I c-can't do this without you. Don't do this." She firmly demanded from him but he slipped from her grasp.

Fading, he was fading away. The vision of him seemed to fade away slowly and she was left, standing alone and watching his ghastly soul drift away.

The sunlight poured through her blinds and she woke up. But her dream was true in a way- he wasn't here.

{| Peter |}

Rich with wealth, his heart was still broken.

And each night, he fell asleep with a different nightmare casting upon him, the reminder that he was terrible striking him. This night was no different. He had just woken up from the nightmare, head buried in his palms as he recalled what situation had occurred.

"I don't love you anymore. I moved on. Forget it, Peter." That was her answer to his pleas for her to stay. That night when he was drunk? He was remembering it in different ways than it truly was.

"Hazel, I'm sorry. I messed up, but please, I need you. Don't go to Colton, fuck," He choked out, running to her side where her back was turned to him, her body situated on the edge of the bed. Her long tendrils of brown hair fell against her back and he longed to run his fingers through it, pull her head back and leave a soft kiss against her jaw.

She turned her head slightly over her shoulder to smirk at him, shaking her head. "It's too late," She whispered, rising from her position as she danced her way across the room, opening the door to the one man who solely fucked Peter over.

Colton.

He stood still, jaw clenched as he heard the laughter come from the door. Their small murmurs and he caught a glance of their lips locked together. Her sweet moans filled the room, Peter and his eyes filled with hatred towards the man who took his lover in the midst of his vulnerability.

"Oh, Colton," The sweet cry faintly left her lips and he watched the raven haired male kiss her neck, pushing her down against the bed while he climbed over her. Standing still, his hands curled into fists and he couldn't bare see it.

"Hazel, don't do this! You love me! We're meant to be, don't you see that?" But despite what he said, she was in her own world of ecstasy with Colton. Angered, he stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

That was when he woke up, and his head was still buried in his hands while he prayed that didn't occur.

After all, these nightmares could be truly what happened.

{| Kara |}

"Ah, stop it!" The redhead squealed as he flicked baking powder onto her face, the substance leaving a white streak against her nose.

Glaring at him, she rose her own hand and smacked the cookie dough she had just made onto his face. Bursting into laughter at the sight of his expression, she staggered back when his hands clawed out to tickle her sides considering it made her filled with laughter and squeamish.

"Zachary, don't you dare!" She threatened, raising an eyebrow as she took the level to using his full name, as well. If anything, her threat challenged him when his hands came in contact with her sides and began to tickle her.

She squirmed in his hold, but she was trapped against the counter behind her. Grasping his shoulders, her head fell back with laughter, squirming against him as their hips rubbed slightly with contact considering she was flailing around. Once his fingers finally stopped their tickling, she lifted her head to look at him with her cheeks bright red from what just occurred.

She was met with his loving smile and orbs, her own expression reading the same amount of love even if she was going to get him back for tickling her a few seconds later.

"Jerk," Kara scowled at him, lifting her head as her lips met his, molding their familiar pair against one another. Despite her mind plotting revenge, she enjoyed the feel of his lips against hers and her scowl curved into the smile that she wore whenever she was around him.

Her eyes then shot open, ending the perfect kiss she had with Zach in her dream. She woke up with a smile, though. Her fingers brushed against her lips, sighing softly for it felt so real but she didn't feel the familiar touch of his lips faintly fading from hers. There was nothing but her own flesh.

She groaned considering this was why she never got close to people; they always disappeared.

But within a few seconds of the dream revolving around her mind, she knew it had always been worth it.

"Nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now." Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift