Unexpected Invitation

"I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, you two. You put yourselves and others in great danger," Glinda says in a stern tone.

"They started it!" Ruby retorts in a childish way, As Nick remains silent and listening.

"If it were up to me, you'd both be sent home with a pat on the back... and a slap on the wrist." Ruby jumps as Glinda hits table.

"But, there is someone here who would like to meet both of you."

Both of them look at each other with confused looks and they see a man enter.

A man with short silver hair, glasses, and a cane walks in holding a plate of cookies and a mug. He holds plate of cookies by us,

"Ruby Rose.... You have Silver eyes"

"Nick... Xiao-Long or Rose?"

"Either or Sir" Nick answers.

"So! Where did you two learn to do this?"

"S-Signal Academy"

"They taught you two to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?"

"Well, one teacher in particular." As she answers, he puts the plate down in front of them as he examines the footage from the fight. Nick was on his first cookie and about grab a second, only to see the whole plate emptied and Ruby's mouth stuffed.

"I see... It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty old crow."

"That's my Uncle" She replied with a full mouth to the question.

"Sorry, that's my Uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal! I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. Now I'm all like, whaa chaa whata," She replies with karate hand gestures. Nick laughs at her antics.

"So I've noticed. And what are adorable siblings such as you two doing in a school to train warriors?"

"Well we want to be Hunter's and Huntress's"

"You both want slay monster's?"

"Yeah! I have only two more years of training left at Signal! And Nick will be graduating in a year! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my older sister is starting there this year, she's trying to become Huntress, and we're trying to become Hunters/Huntress so we can help people. Our parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, 'Hey, I might as well make a career out of it!' I mean, the police are alright, but Huntsman and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and really, gosh, you know!" She replies with utmost excitement.

"Do you both know who I am?" He asks.

"Yes, you're professor Ozpin. You're the Headmaster at Beacon," They both answered, not at same time.

"Hello."

"It's nice meet you," Ruby says.

"It's pleasure meet you." Nick replies.

"You both want come to my school?"

"More than anything," Ruby says with joyous tone.

"Absolutely," Nick says in happy and nervous tone.

Ozpin turns turns to Glinda who gives a sigh. "Well ok then," Ozpin says.

Ruby face explodes with glee with hearing this. Nick on the other hand is too surprised at what he heard to respond, so he just has a ridiculous smile on his face.