The proposal

Fundy pov

It been a good 2 years for me and dream and I decided today I would propose today. I know dream had wanted to get marry for about a year already but he never said it.

I just could tell that he was holding something back from so I take a long guess...nah I'm kidding I ask sapnap and he told me. I told he all about my plan knowing he can keep a serect.

When we're going to the same restaurant as our first date even order the same thing. Dream was actually being super flirty today. I did wonder why after that we went to the movies.

Of course we just grab some candy because we had dinner then we went to a park where we came a hill that take us to the top and had a water fall flowing down. It was just us at the park.

Well that was because it was so late I think it was 9 pm at the time. We hile dream was looking down at the waterfall I got on one knee and then called his name. He turned around at first confuse then turned to happiness as he saw me pull out the ring.

This is what I told him 'Dream I love you dirty blond hair, your beautiful green eyes, your beautiful personality, and most of all the way you can make me smile though the hardest of hardest of times. Dream wastaken will you marry me?'

He looks like he was going to explode. He He wiped his tears as it was shining his face wipe of his tears and finally told me yes! I was so happy that I literally jump up and down before putting the ring on dream finger where it belong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys so I made this to 300 words yay! Tomorrow I going to do 100 because it so long to get motivation. Anyways love you guys so much! ❤️