Creepy birthdays gift

Words: 237
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday," Phoenix said, holding a gift. "It's not my birthday," Gavin said, confused as to why Phoenix was being so nice. "Shhh, just open it." Phoenix waved his arm around, dismissing Gavin's confusion. "You're weird, you know that?" Gavin shook his head, deciding to open in anyways. Inside was a very fluffy blanket. It was blue and had gold accents; however, the gold didn't take away from the fluffiness. It was twinned into the fabric, "How did you know?" Gavin skeptically asked.
"Well, I've been reading your journal," Phoenix said, almost like it was the most normal thing to do, "Say what now?" Gavin asked, "I can take it back if you want..." Phoenix said, letting his voice trail off. Gavin held the gift defensively, "You'll do no such thing!"

"So, you like it?" Phoenix pointed to the blanket, "This?" Gavin pointed to the blankets, "Yes. You?" Gavin moved his hand and pointed at Phoenix, "Undecided." Phoenix shrugged, "I'm passionate." "You're creepy," Gavin replied, petting the blanket. "I'm honest."

Gavin looked at Phoenix, "No, you're not..." Gavin paused, "I'll tell you what I'mma do. I'm keeping this." He pointed to the blanket, "Then I'm gonna get a pass lock on my door." "Ooh, I love a challenge," Phoenix said, although he has no clue what a pass lock is. Gavin nervously chuckled, "I'll get in there." Phoenix vowed. “Hope to god you don't, man.”