For You | chapter 12

"yeah they think cause i'm young, when i see him you know that i'm really gone dump."

DDs pov
"trynna play 2k?" i asked ddot as we walked in my room. "yeah" he answered sitting at the edge of my bed as i turned on my playstation.

"where mel mel and notti went" he asked as i passed him a controller. "why y'all call her mel mel anyway" i said avoiding the question.

"she don't like the name mel, she said it reminds her of something a long time ago" he shrugged. "i'm not one to be disrespectful towards what someone wants to be called" he said.

this nigga is hanging around notti to much.

i hate the fact that mel spends so much time with my little brother. they get along so well. i'm not trynna come off as a hater...fuck it i'm hating.

lately when i'm with her we don't talk. i always find ways to touch her though. one time notti said physical touch is my love language. i feel like it's a step up from being rude for no reason, so progress.

one time me and notti argued for a half hour because i told him i've never been in love and he wouldn't know anything about my love language.

mini flashback

"that's how i know. when your in relationships with people you don't let them cling to you or touch you, so when you get in a relationship with someone you like you not gone be able to resist touching them. it's simple logic" he said it raising his eyebrows.

"nigga shut up. you sound like a therapist. you get that shit from mom you always gotta be right" i argued.

i want the last word. "dd im telling you once you actually get attracted to someone remember this conversation and remember me telling you 'I TOLD YOU SO!' bitch" he yelled

end of flashback.

i'm starting to rethink that conversation though cause when ever i'm around melody i feel the urge for skin to skin contact.

i could sit there and not talk to her for hours but as long as i'm occupied playing with her fingers or something i'm fine.

i finished picking my player and me and ddot started playing. "you never did answer my question" ddot said.

"hmm what question" i tried playing dumb. "where notti and mel mel" he said sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth to concentrate better on the game.

"something bout ivy" i mumbled as i started loosing.

Melodys pov

"mel me- oh you with notti again" she smiled weirdly as me and notti walked in my room where she was chillin. it wasn't her nervous smile she usually put on. it was forced.

i know my best friend. she's mad bout something. 'you okay' i mouthed with confusion clear on my face.

she cleared her throat. "can we talk in the kitchen" she asked twiddling with her fingers. "yeah, notti what movie you picking" i asked as he got comfortable on my bed as always.

" we not watching a movie we watching power book 2" he said grinning. "big bet tariq fine" i smiled walking out with ivy to my kitchen which is a lil far from my room.

"umm ion even know where to start" she sighed like she was going through the hardest shit ever. "whats wro-" "is it something between you and notti" she cut me off.

"i-" i'm fucking speechless that's what i am. i'm fucking flabbergasted. i'm fucking shocked.

"me? notti? look no offence to you but... ion swing that way i like older niggas. he's 14. and he's like blood i can't see him that way. i- i'm trynna wrap my head round this" i smiled but inside my mind was calling her all types of delusional.

i got self control though. trust me i know what it's like for people to think you crazy. that's a story for another time. i'm not ready for that yet.

"mel i see the way you look at him..." she trailed off. "don't call me mel" i placed my palm out taking a deep breath.

"look melody you my bestfriend so i don't want you to feel like you need to lie to me. y'all have a connection and-" she started rambling.

"yo your officially crazy" i scoffed as i cut her disgusting sentence off. yes. me and notti have a connection. as family. i see notti as a brother and this conversation is making me sick.

"mel stop denying it" she crossed her arms. i wish she would stop calling me mel.  "ivy we've been friends for a really long time and you've done and said some weird shit along the years but this has to be the icing to the cake" i shook my head.

"no matter what type of weird things you have did i forgave you. you tried to fuck my brotha. you cut me off for people who turned out to be fake. you left me stranded at a party with randos. and not to mention the situation with devo- i can't even say his name." i shook my head.

"look i think we should just take a break from each other for a while. i'm starting to think i'm too forgiving and and your taking it for granted and you think you can step on me and i'm not goin for it yo. you really got me tight right now. so i'm respectfully asking you to get the fuck outta hea" i finished.

this shit is crazy. "mel mel you good?" notti said coming round the corner with a frown formed on his face. don't tell me he heard what happened.

"y'all was taking a while so i came out" he laughed nervously. notti is so adorable but i don't see him as nothing besides a brother.

ivy pursed her lips not saying a word to notti as she pushed past him rudely to the door and walking out. "bitch" he mumbled.

"you heard everything didn't you" i smiled playfully rolling my eyes. "i got ears like a dog" he walked over to me.

"if it makes you feel better i thought she sounded dumb as fuck too" he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"right? like i get it she may have had suspicions but pushing it after i told her it wasn't true and denied it. she dayroom" i shook my head.

"listening to some of the stuff she did i'm glad i didn't fuck with her. she tried to fuck e?!" he asked. "yup it was a whole situation" i said as we walked in my room.

"can we still watch power book 2." notti playfully batted his eyelashes. "hell yeah tariq mad fine" i laughed as dot and dd burst in my room.

"THE PARTY IS HERE NIGGAS" ddot yelled. "what's up dot. what's up dd" i waved plopping on my bed.

"thought y'all said ivy was here" dd observed my room suspiciously "long story" i rolled my eyes.

"but for right now can we watch tv" i pleaded. dd came over and sprawled over my bed putting his head on my lap.

he looked at me silently with pleading eyes as ddot layed at the end of my bed like always.

i rolled my eyes and huffed out before giving him my hand with no words exchanged as he played with it.

1 instagram notification

new follower
@thatboydevontae

ohhh shit yalllllll. sound like mel got some demons in her past. who y'all think devontae is? alright good night today was stressful as fuck.