FOUR. an unexpected visitor watching from afar

DANIELLE HAD several plans up her sleeve, but this one was her best bet

She was going to hang out with Wyatt and have a good time. It would push all her Sleeping Beauty dilemma to the side.

Wyatt had mentioned something about not staying out long because he and his back had "plans" that he couldn't quite disclose.

That didn't matter, the duo met up at the designated spot and talked for hours. It was nice.

All Danielle wanted was to feel as if she was normal and though Vanessa gave her that normalcy, this was something different.

The two of them hung out until nightfall and Wyatt had offered to take Danielle home.

He didn't want to rush the end of this hang out (trust me, that's what it was) but he was a busy person doing some sneaky things... sorta.

"So? Is it fun?"

Danielle glanced up, her green cardigan wrapped around her shoulders, "Is what fun?"

"Being a ghost?"

"I mean, that's all I ever known. I've only adapted to everything new coming my way." She smiled, "I can walk through walls, disappear, and fly. I think it's pretty unique. What about being a werewolf?"

"Other than the fact that you and Addison seem to be the only ones not scared of us? It's all I've ever known."

Danielle chuckled, nudging his arm, "Come on. There's gotta be something different about you. What's something that you do that I couldn't?"

"I can howl? If that's anything."

"It's not." Danielle scoffed, "Anyone can howl."

"Then you do it."

"No."

"Then I don't think anyone can do it, Ghost Girl."

Danielle paused, turning to face Wyatt who's arms had been crossed in front of him.

"Fine." She rested her hands on her hips, "Woof."

Wyatt scoffed, taking closer steps, "That's a woof not a howl. There's a difference."