SIX. save the last dance

THINGS ONLY seemed to grow worse and worse for Zed

THINGS ONLY seemed to grow worse and worse for Zed. Nothing going his way down to the last millisecond. He had seemingly lost the election because he went full zombie on everyone and that had been on a lock down because of the werewolves had gone out to try and find the stone that would keep them alive.

Addison, the heroine, had gathered everyone and convinced them not to blow up the place, and though they agreed... it had been done anyway.

The entire place blown up and one by one each of the werewolves began coughing, almost as if they were dying.

That was yesterday.

Today was Prawn and it was still a no go for the monsters... including Danielle.

Just because they were monsters, they couldn't go to Prawn?

Not over Zed's already decaying body.

He gathered the werewolves and zombies and had one more pitstop before heading to Prawn.

Danielle had no ambition of going to the dance. She had no ambitions of going to Prawn. She absolutely, did not, see a need to go to Prawn in the first place.

So, she say comfortably sat on her couch as her parents went out for their date night and watched a random movie that came on TV that night.

She heard a knock on her front door. She stood, wrapping a blanket around her shoulders, and opened the door.

Zed stood at her doorway, dressed in suit and tie as the others stood a little further behind him.

"You clean up nice." Danielle said.

"Thanks." He chuckled, "Um, we're crashing Prawn, if you want to come."

"I'm good. Thanks though."

As she began to shut the door, Zed rested his hand against it, "Not the answer I was hoping for."

"Sorry to disappoint? I was never going to Prawn. Didn't matter if monsters were invited or not."

Zed sighed. Danielle was stubborn. She knew nothing could change her mind about Prawn.