Episode 1: The Mortal Cup

Outfits In External Link

https://shoplook.io/collection/Shadowhunters/309858

Day One

Night-Streets

People are walking on the street.

A man is standing front of a shop his face unseen.

An Asian man stands near the man, looking around.

In the security camera, the man is not shown.

The Asian man walks off leaving.

The man turns to watch the Asian man leave. It is Alec Lightwood. He starts following the Asian man.

The man looks over his shoulder.

Alec jumps above him disappearing.

The Asian man doesn't see him, turning around and walking away again.

On the roof, two women both wearing wigs and long dark black coat. Isabelle Lightwood and Caroline Bennett are looking at the Asian man slowly standing up, looking to the other side towards the man. They kneel down, holding silver sticks above their wrist, letting a black drawing appear. They stand up, running to a building, jumping up landing on the roof of the building. Isabelle and Caroline look behind them, starting to follow the Asian man from above looking down at him.

The Asian man keeps walking. A man with dark skin walks in front of him bumping into him, walking away, leaving. The Asian man turns into the dark-skinned man, smirking, leaving. His eyes turn a bright blue, fading away.

Isabelle and Caroline are still following him from above.

Above on another roof, two blonde men Jace and Brandon Wayland are watching him, turning to the other side to look at the man

A woman wearing a tight purple dress and heels walks in front of him bumping into him, walking away leaving.

The man turns into the woman, smirking slightly, letting her eyes turn blue, fading away.

Alec, Isabelle, Jace, Caroline and Brandon stand together on the roof, turning around, jumping backwards, landing on the ground, standing up.

No one seems to notice them.

Alec, Isabelle, Jace, Caroline and Brandon start to follow the woman.

~~~~~~~
Elsewhere

Faith and Clary Fray are standing together by a van talking.

The woman walks by them

Alec, Isabelle, Jace, Caroline and Brandon follow her.

Jace bumps into Faith.

Faith grunts. "Damn that hurt." She and Clary turn and look at Jace. "Hey."

Jace turns to Faith looking at her confused.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?" Clary asked as Faith pulls her jacket tighter to her body.

(End Song)

Jace looks at them shocked. "You can see me?"

Faith and Clary look at each other confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
War Of Hearts {ShadowHunters}
The Mortal Instruments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~