Part 2

Part 2

Mia's POV

Me and Phoebe are meeting the Friday Download crew today, im really nervous but Phoebe seems really excited and dont care."Pheebs, i dont want to go" "What do you mean you dont want to go, of course you do" "No, i mean im just really nervous, what if i make a fool of my self in front of Aidan" "Its more like he'll be the fool" Phoebe laughing.

 Phoebe's POV

 I was so excited, im actually going to meet Cel. Mia was really nervous but i helped her get over it."We're nearly here" My mum said."This cant be happening, i think im dreaming" I said looking out the window."It ok, dont worry you'll be fine" Mia replied. We got out the car and i could feel tears in my eyes already, but i kept them back. Someone came over to us and welcomed us into the studio. I saw Cel's dreasing room so i pinched Mia's arm."Ow" She said looking at me."I just saw Cel's dreassing room" i gasped, she laughed. We stood outside a door waiting for them to come out, i was dying inside. I could see Mia shaking in the corner of my eye. "Are you ok" I asked "No not really...i can hear Aidan's voice, shit" She said closing her eyes. I coulnt help but laugh. As i was laughing they came through the door, i froze. Am i actually see this? Cel is stood infront of me. I thought to myself. 

Cel's POV

 We finished the day with Dionne singing Carly Rea Jepsen Call Me Maybe. I love that song. I got to my dressing room with Aidan, with a knock on the door. "Hello guys these are the two lucky winners" Our manager said. They both looked really sweet and shy, so i went over to one of them. She had long beautiful dark brown hair, she had a really big smile on her face, i loved it. "Hello, whats your name" I asked, she stood silent. "Um..I-I im Phoebe" "Aw thats nice, would you like me to show you around the FD studio" I took her hand and walked out the door with her.

 Aidan's POV

I was sat in the chair talking to Cel then our mamanger walked in with to girls, he said they're the two winners. Cel walked over to one of them, so i thought i would do the same. I saw the other girl standing by the door. She had long light brown hair, she looked cute. "Hey, what's your name" I smiled. "Mia" She looked really nervous. I held her hand and showed her around. "Wow, Aidan this is amazing, i didnt relies it was this big" she smiled "Yeah well when you've been here for a couple of years you dont really notice" i replied.