What!?

Chapter 3:
____________________________________

Back to the present...

"..agh..D..offy...p..please...stop.." Law moaned, he regretted trying to get away from doflamingo.

Doflamingo just smiled horrendously," no I won't stop, you need to learn your lesson"

Shit. If this was based on law learning his lesson then the lesson was learned .

Momonosuke took one last look before he walked away from the room after he closed the door slowly. This wasn't his first time witnessing this happening to his mom but he never confronted either of them about it.

He hated seeing his mommy cry. It brought tears to his eyes seeing his chilled out mom cry in the corner at night.

Then again what could Momonosuke do? His dad wouldn't listen to him, if anything his dad would punish him.

Maybe he should ask his mommy one day...

☆~☆

Ace, sabo, and zoro were on their way back to the hotel where the rest of the group was waiting for them to arrive with news. Ace carried Luffy under his arm so that he didn't run away. The whole time he just kept rambling on about saving law, but Ace didn't listen to Luffy's whole speech.

"Ace let me go!" Luffy yelled as he tried to get free of his brother's grasp.

"Luffy no!"

"Me and Torao were so close!" Luffy argued.

Just as Ace was about to knock Luffy out a pain in his arm came, he looked down to see Luffy biting his arm. Ace dropped Luffy and waited for him to calm the hell down.

Instead of calming down luffy dashed towards the bushes. Ace and sabo tried to go after him but they lost him in the bush.

"Guys just leave him, he's a man in love" zoro said while walking away.

Ace sighed," he doesn't even know where he is."

Zoro looked up at the tall castle," no, i think he does "

Sabo sat on a bench,"then I'll wait for him here for him and if he doesn't come back in 2 hours then we'll go back to the hotel"

Zoro sat next to him,"yeah"

Ace was in disbelief, they weren't even worried about his baby brother,"..fine whatever", he sat under a tree and took a nap.

☆~☆

Luffy was on his way to the castle where he knew for sure that he would find law. He got so close to him before, that gave Luffy the push he needed to save law.

He had to sneak past a few gang members in order to get in. Like usopp said, sneaking is better than getting caught.

Luffy made his way towards the top floor where he knew law would be at. It just made sense for doflamingo to lock law up at the highest floor.

At the top floor Luffy checked all the rooms, the last room had huge double doors. He walked over to the door and leaned in closer to hear what was going on in the room.

He heard voices that were muffled by the thick door. To hear better, Luffy opened the door just a bit.

"...i..Im..ah....sorry..." a voice from the room moaned.