chapter 2

Juliet's P. O. V

I walk into class and my seat is in the back. I get a piece of paper thrown at my head that says cut deeper no one wants you here from Justin.

"We have a project on each other and you have to find things about the other person Mr Rogers said. I will be picking your partners for this project." so it's Brittany and Selena, Chaz and Stacy, Ryan and Ashley, Justin and Juliet.

Oh no I have to work with Justin on the project. He is going to bully me the whole time for the project and make me do all of the work.

The class ended and I went to all my other classes. Now it is time for lunch but I don't eat because I am to fat as Justin would say.

I go outside and sit underneath a tree and watch the sun.  Then the boys come over and say can't wait for your daily beating after School. 

It was the end of lunch and I went to my locker and Justin was there with his friends. He moved when I got there,  that's weird. I grabbed my math book and binder and went to class. While I was heading to my seat I got tripped by Justin and fell on the floor. I got up and went to my seat.

(skip to the end of the day)

I went to my locker and put books away and I went to the back of the school and I saw Justin with his friends chaz and Ryan. They started to punch,kick and telling me to go die. 

They walk away and I try to get up and I start to walk home. I walk in the door and my mom asks " what happened to you."

Juliet: "I am fine mom I just fell"

Mom: "OK honey. "

Juliet: " OK mom I am going upstairs bye."

Mom: "OK "

I walk upstairs and I go to the bathroom and get my friend out, my razor and I cut 5 times.

1 for Justin
1 for Chad
1 for Ryan
2 for being fat

J clean up and then did my homework. My mom called me down for dinner but I said I didn't want any so she said OK. I finished my homework and the shut off my light and went to bed.

Authors note: I hoped you guys liked this chapter please like and comment.

Thank you guys.

Madison k ❤