~1~

Author POV:

Kirishima was walking with his friends in the bakusquad. They were off to find some new restaurant or food place to eat at that Iida had suggested. Everyone was talking about their partners though Kirishima couldn't. He didn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

"What about you Denks? How is Shinsou?" She asked as she walked with her boyfriend Sero, seeing he was apart of the bakusquad.

"Oh umm, he's doing pretty good. He getting more sleep, thank Thor. And he's quirk is getting stronger, just yesterday I thought he read my mind because just as I went to ask him something he already gave it to me" he responded seemingly proud

"That is good, Bakubabe what about you?" Mina asked again looking at Bakugo who avoided all eye contact.

"Deku's fine, still reckless as ever, but fine.." he said so he didn't have to speak about his boyfriend anymore. Bakugo had only recently found he was gay and very recently started dating Midoriya. It was still all knew to him.

Mina turned toward Kirishima who was silent and she smiled.

"Did you find someone yet Kiri?" She asked in hope he would say yes.

"No.. not yet. Pretty much everyone is dating someone else! It so hard to find someone!" Kirishima looked up at a sign of a shop and walked in. Everyone followed him they looked around and Denki stepped up toward and continued to press the bell. The people eating outside and passing people stopped and looked at the group for disturbing the peace. Sero stopped the ADHD boy and they waited til someone came out an old man with a white beard came out took one look at the group and yelled out to someone.

"Y/n L/n! Get down here! There's a bunch of teenagers, I dealt with enough ungrateful brats today!!"

"Alright, Alright. Give me a second to clean up!!!"

He walked off and a girl with semi long H/C hair and E/C walked out. Black fabric crop top with a pentagram drawn across the chest. And a black skirt going g from the end of the shirt to the top of her knees. With white socks going up to just below her knees. And thick boots.

Kirishima looked the girl up and down clearly amazed at the girl in front of her

Kirishima looked the girl up and down clearly amazed at the girl in front of her. It didn't matter her face was covered in flour and hair quite a mess.

"Sorry for the wait, what would you like?"

Kirishima who was now in front of the group just stared at her. Mina nudged him arm and he shook his head coming back to the present.

"O-oh umm. Do you sell meat buns?"

"Is that your first time here?"

"Yeah sorry.."

"No your fine. We aren't selling meat buns today, because we get our ingredients delivery tomorrow" Bakugo growled and walked toward her

"Your saying we came here from our dorms about 2-3 miles for nothing!?"