Chapter 1

M/n's pov:

Hi! I'm M/n L/n, I make games for my fans, and my fans would buy it, I've got a lot of good reviews of it, I mean I worked hard for it, and it's a success, I always wanted this work since I was a kid, my father is an animator, and my mother is a writer, I always asked my mom for my games.

And this is my mom's and I hard work, the biggest project, with our best plot, and everything, a lot of fans got excited when they saw my post on YouTube, and as expected a lot of them loved the boys, I did my best to have a godly look.

And it's currently 4:00 am, And I'm tired, I haven't have sleep these days making the stages of the game.

And the names, just take it from Google, I'm too tired to think of names.

I got to bed right after I finished the last stage, the end.

Next day:

"M/n, can you go buy this things, I still need to write my books, and your dad is already off to his studio" my mom said I take the lists, and get my wallet and my credit card and walked off.

When I was parking on the wet market (our wet market here has parking lot and a lot cleaner than our old market, like it's well organized) and as expected there's a lot of people, when I was on my way on the seafood aisle, someone covered my mouth and pointed a dagger on my waist.

"You're the reason I'm suffering" his voice is deep and raspy, kind of sounded like corpse, but deeper.

After he said that he wounded my waist but not deep, and run off.

I went to the hospital, and went to go buy the stuff, and drive home.

"M/n what is that!?" my mom said in panic mode, I knew she would be like this.

"Why are you bleeding!? Someone hurted my baby, I need to call the police" my mom said and picked the phone.

The police suspected the killer that is roaming around here at this city, but for me I think it's not the killer because he didn't kill me, it's like he's giving me a warning.

I jump into my bed then a portal suddenly appeared right in front of my face making me go inside.

I suddenly got teleport in a cave thanks to the portal.

I looked around finding a way out, then I heard a scream, I run into that area and saw three people, and it looks like the the woman is giving birth

Right after the twins borned some huge beast suddenly attacked the three, but it seems that the beast didn't saw the twins on how small the twins are.

I was about to run when I accidentally stomped at a stick. The beast saw me and run towards me, then a woman appeared right infront of my face.

"Where am I!?" The woman said looking around.

"There's no time to talk, run I will take the babies with me"

"Babies!? In the middle of the fight!?" The woman said and a glowing ball appeared on her hand, then she threw the ball on the beast's eye.

"Go find the babies, I will stopped this monster" I then run to find the twins, after I saw that glowing ball I didn't hesitate to trust her, I mean she already proved it to me.

After the fight the woman cast a spell, and a portal appeared.

"I never thought, that the baby you're talking about is an infant, but thanks to this beautiful cave, I would be glad if you let me decorate this cave"

"Do what you want, and please make some light here"

"Thank you very much!" She said and we got in a beautiful castle.

"This is the Aldera high, where the greatest mages are here, and our sorcery founder is here"

Is it just me or the places and names are familiar.

"I'm Nina, one of the strongest first year here, and my dream is to beat, the darkness"

"Oh yeah, can I have your dna?" She said and a tinted glass ball appeared in her hand.

"Don't get me wrong, it's for your mana, so if your strong enough, I can enroll you to this school, that's the power of the strongest student" she said proudly, and I let her cut a little bit of my hair.

She put it in the ball, and it glowed color purple with a mix of green.

"A mana that comes from a beast impressive" she said.

"A mana like this is an S rank, mine is an S rank, but mine comes from an elf, it would be fun if I can fight you, but it seems like you can't control the mana that you have" she said and we went in the principal office.

"So a mana that comes from a beast, I'll enroll him in this school, and about your kids there are babysitting room for this" the principal then announced it to the school.

"I didn't expect this, a principal enrolled you himself" she said, then a tall man walked making everyone looked at him, and their gaze following him, they even looked back just to see him.

Nina then bowed, and I just follow her and bow.

"Abri, third year the principal said to look after you" he said and reach his hand, making the students in the hallway surprised, and Nina.

"M/n, nice to meet you" I shake his hand.

"So this is the student!? So cute!!!" the girl squeal.

"Aris, you need to calm down, I'm Avie, she's Aris" she said and looked at the babies on my arms.

"We'll take care of them, so you can go buy your clothes" Avie said.

"Me and Axel will help you carry the things" Abri said and a man in the back waved his hand.

How am I gonna go back home.....