01

Author's POV

" I don't think I like this idea." Jimin pouted, wanting nothing more than to dash out of Jungkook's house and never show up ever again.

But Taehyung turned a deaf ear to Jimin and continued dragging him inside till they were in the very familiar living room that Jimin hates now.

He reluctantly looked around, feeling all the memories from three months back, come rushing back and hit him hard like a truck.

This was the living room where Jungkook and him had first confessed their feelings to each other. This was the living room where they had their first kiss and had lost their virginity to each other.

And, this also was the same living room where they had broken up. Jimin didn't know when they had stopped walking, until Taehyung shook his shoulder lightly.

" Hey Jimin.."

Jimin broke out of his trance, only then realising that he was crying.

Taehyung smiled at him softly and cupped his face in his huge hands, "Baby, I know how this feels , okay? But.. it's just one evening. And besides, everyone else will be here too. It's not like it'll be only Jungkook and you." He tried reasoning to Jimin who nodded.

" Yea. I..I understand." He said, and Taehyung placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead, " If any problem, baby, just tell me. I'm here, okay? Always here by you."

Jimin smiled at his bestfriend, nodding yet again, " Yes, okay, Tae."

Taehyung grinned, " Alright. You sit back down on the couch. I'll see where the guys are. Oh and , don't worry. Jungkook is out with them too. You don't have to face him just yet."

Jimin sighed when Taehyung left him alone in the living room. He eyed the couch, and hesitantly walked up to it, before sitting down on it.

He tried not to remember all the happy times Jungkook and him had spent on the couch, but his brain just loved Jungkook a little bit too much. It kept flashing sweet, little flashbacks from the happy past of the couple.

" And then we'll get married." Jimin giggled when Jungkook bopped his nose, wrapping his huge arms around him.

" Mhm.. that seems like a plan, honey." He laughed, and Jungkook hummed, before leaning in and pecking his neck.

" Of course. And you know baby, I think we should really go to Paris for our honeymoon."

" I mean , Paris is the city of love, but I really wanna travel to the land of diversities, Kookie."

" Ow, you mean you wanna go to India ?" Jungkook's eyes were wide and excited, and Jimin nodded his head rapidly, " Yup."

" Aw, alright. India is it!"

" Noh, Paris too, after India."

" Aw, baby you're so sweet. I love you!"

Jimin smiled wide and leaned in, pecking Jungkook's lips, " I love you more."

" India, haha. Sure." Jimin rubbed his tears off with the sleeves of his hoodie, and stood up, looking around, trying to get something to distract himself.

But, guess, the day was really against Jimin, as his eyes landed on a photo frame.