My husband loves me

PART-9

The sunrays are falling on her milky skin aching to wake up priya , she snuggled more closer to , it was warm , soft , soft fingers caressing her hairs ..

"Good morning Kiddo " His sweet voice probed her ears she opened her eyes ,

Good morning ,Please don't cal me kiddo .How sweet my name is PRIYA ,simple and sweet .He smiled at her ,pinching her nose lightly ,Im sorry Angel ,I will call you Kiddo only ,She gave her best pouty face to him when she about to turn she realised He was hugging her very nearly she can feel his heartbeat thru her skin , he is dangerously close to her , She looked down , His leg wrapped around her waist ,she is lying on his one hand the other hand is caressing her hairs , blood rushed thru her cheeks ,she tried to get up , sensing her discomfort as well as her brilliant shade of cheeks , he tugged few of her hair strands tugged beside her ear , her eyes brooded with the close proximity .

He locked her more in to his embrace , Do you know ,How beautiful you are looking now , his voice is like just whispering to her inner soul , His lips praising her beauty , Finally he couldn't control his urge to kiss her , Slowly he placed his lips on her forehead she closed her eyes , her nerves are acting wildly his palms gripped her face ,he kissed her closed eyes , she felt his lips ,gulped her trembling hands trying to hold his hands to free her face from him , he kissed her cheek ,she opened her eyes suddenly pushed him back she ran to the washroom . she looked at her image in mirror , she is panting , her erratic heartbeat is dancing crazily , Her face flushed , his lips lingered all over her face . If she wont stop it , he could have kissed her .

God ,What Im doing ,Priya hit her head with her palm , what he could have done if I won't stop him ,she gulped a large amount of O2 , how she is going to face him now . Thinking all this she got ready came out of the washroom , she peeped in to the room to look where her husband is there , but for her surpsrice he was not there in the room , she quickly got ready for the day ,than she heard Ram talking with someone .His voice filled with tension . before she enquired what it is , Krishnaji called her downstairs , she went downstairs arranging for breakfast , Ram got ready in his casuals looking most handsome ever , He sat beside priya who is looking down . He had his breakfast quickly ,telling there is an emergency I had to go ,Waved bye to them and left .

Priya saw his retreating figure , he turned back gave a flying kiss to her .She immediately downcasted her eyes cursing her luck . Thank god Di hasn't seen this otherwise .ufff soon she too got ready left to college .

Shravan who is enjoying his holidays , got a call from an unknown number , immediately he came to Mumbai rushed to their medical college . Priya is with her friends having lunch and as all the college students they all are also gossping about all the things about college happenings . but present hot topic is Priya's marriage only , as she was the one who got marriage first in their batch , all are eagerly waiting for her answers for their stupidest questions , some times she is blushing sometimes she is getting angry for their naughty questions .

Shravan reached there , seeing Priya wearing the Marriage bangles , mehindi for her hands , mangal sutra on her neck , sindhhor on her head , diamond studs on her ears , OH God few secs he lost in her beauty but remembering that she is married , he ran to the place where priya was sitting

Priyaaa How can you do this ??He bursted aloud that everyone in the dining hall looked at them .Priya stunned to hear his voice at the same time she doesn't understand what he is talking about ,she asked him "Shravan what happen ?? what I did now ? why you are so angry ??

Don't you know what you did ? he came near her ? You really don't know what you did ? He is inching closer to her .

Who is guarding priya,that guard immediately called Ram , as Ram is unable to come at the time he asked security keep it on video call .the guard mingled with the students and switched on the video call .