𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑦?

This night, Jina couldn't sleep because she was asking herself which person paid for her mom's surgery. So this night she didn't sleep, neither did Jim.

Jim couldn't stop thinking of the the moment when he saw Jina for the first time and talked to her. This night the two of them couldn't sleep. This morning at 6am Jim called his best friend.

Jim:"morning bro, how'd you sleep?"

Jim's best friend:"I slept good, why do you sound so different?"

Jim:"what do you mean dude? I sound different?"

Jim's best friend:"well yeah you sound like you're happy or in a good mood today, anyways why'd you call me at 6am?"

Jim:"actually there was this one girl that I met yesterday at my office and I wanted you to pick Information about her, her name is Jina Tung"

Jim's best friend:" since when do you have interest on a girl? Wait are you in love with her?~"

Jim:"do you want me to kick you in the face or you better do what I told you, to be safe and no I'm not in love with her, you piece of shitt"

Jim's best friend:"chill dude, I'll find information about her. See you later then!"

Jim:"bye and thanks Leo"

Jim went to his office, he asked his assistants if Jina had came or not, but she didn't come. So he went to her mother to checked on her.

Jim:"how are you feeling Mrs. Tung?"

Mrs. Tung:" I'm feeling better doctor, may I know how my situation is now?"

Jim:"you are fine but you will stay at the hospital for 2 weeks so that we'll make sure if nothing happens and may I know how old your daughter is?"

Mrs. Tung:" she is 16 sir and how old are you?"

Jim:"17 ma'am"

Mrs. Tung's pov:"this doctor is handsome for my daughter and is very rich especially as an ceo. He really is nice and handsome"

Jim left the room and sat in his office while he reached a call from his best friend Leo.

Leo:"what's up dude? By the way I found some Information about this girl you told me about"

Jim:"great! Bring me the papers to my office and tell me in what kind of school she goes to?"

Leo:"her school is called Marshmello-cookie highschool"

Jim:"thanks dude I'll pick her up and bring her to my office"

(Time skip)

Jim went to Jina's school with his Tesla and a few bodyguards, all the girls were shocked and were crushing on him(even the teachers😂ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ).

Jim:"I'm looking for the most beautiful woman in this school"

The pick me girl:"oh he must be talking about meee, I'm coming for you my prince"

Jim:"I'm sorry but I'm looking for Jina Tung"

Everyone were in shock, even Jina. He told her to get in the car, because of his death look she went inside.

While they were in the car, Jim forced Jina to sit on his lap. She sat on his lap and then he moved her hand to his chest.

Jina's pov:"why do I feel abs? Does he have abs? What is this weird feeling?"

Jim smirked when he saw her reaction then he whispered in her ear:"come to my house tonight at 6pm for dinner the address is ****** ** *.

Jina got nervous and didn't say a word. When they arrived the hospital, she went to her mother and Jim to his assistant.

Jina wanted to go to the bathroom but then she heard a conversation between Jim and Leo. Both of them were talking.

Leo:"dude, when are you going to tell that teenage girl who's mother is sick about this?"

Jim:"not yet. I don't want her or her mother to know yet about that thing, because I'm not ready to tell them"

Jina was in shock and went back to her mother.
While she was sitting next to her, Jina asked herself what they were exactly talking about.

Jim entered the room and told Jina to follow her and talk to her personally.

Jina was nervous about what Jim wanted to talk about with her, but he grabbed her hand and at that moment Jina was almost going to be red.

They went to a room.

Jim:"I want to take you out shopping since I don't have anything to do here"

Jina:"huh? But why? It's ok no need and sir, I don't have any money to return it back to you"

They had eye contact for a few seconds then Jim went closer to her and said:

Jim:"you don't have to pay for anything princess, it's all gonna be yours. I was the one who decided so get down to the car and I'll come to you after."

Jina's pov:"did he call me princess...?" After what she had on her mind, she got really nervous and couldn't stop thinking of what she heard.