Chapter 4

My back bumped into the wall, I jumped my eyes widening in fear, there was nowhere left to go. I was trapped.

"You!" Bellowed the voice of Lucius Malfoy, he jabbed his finger towards me, "You can't do a single thing right, I told you to stay in your room and remain quiet while I had these important guests over!"

"I'm sorry father." I whispered, glancing to my mother and brother who were hugging on the other side of the room, both had tears streaking down their faces as they watched in silence.

I sunk to the floor, my head hitting the wall, I could faintly hear the sound of yelling over the ringing in my ears. "WAKE UP" a voiced pierced through the mist clouding my brain.

I jolted up right, panting, glancing around the room I took in the sight of a shaking Pansy and a bedraggled Mattheo stood over my bed. My throat felt raw, I realised I must've been screaming, "What happened?" I croaked. Mattheo glanced at Pansy before answering "You had a nightmare, I heard you screaming and came to see if you were alright. Pansy was already hear trying to wake you up, I thought I would help out." I swallowed, "Thanks." He nodded before slowly leaving the room.

I heaved a sigh, Pansy stared at me with worried eyes, "Another one about you father?" She inquired. I nodded, she got into bed next to me and enveloped me into her arms, I rested my head on her shoulder before I began sobbing. She just hugged me, rubbing my back until we had both fallen back to sleep.