🍡chapter 4 🍡

An- this is basically y/n pov when Maraya left him alone .

Y/n

After Maraya left my poor uneducated self alone, I started to head to my cellbloc-i mean class room to be tortured with information. I instantly felt like one hundred eyes were staring at me like I was some precious object, I swiftly turned but to my dismay saw nothing. I continued to head to class being a bit more uneasy about that incident but then again, it can be my anxiety acting up since this isn't the first time I felt like I was being watched. I entered the classroom being a bit late, the disdain look on my teacher's face made it obvious enough I wasn't liked in this class. "Sir Bayley, is my class too boring for you to show up on time?" The teacher said annoyed

If it was boring I wouldn't bother  to even show up in this class, better yet, your wife must think your so boring since all you do is stress alot and you look like a old man who lost all his hopes and dreams. I said mockingly to press his buttons, knowing full well I might be sent to "detention" for being too honest,but it's not my fault he told us his sad, pitiful life  stories. The teacher was left speechless ignoring the shocked faces I went to my seat in the middle of the class, since I learned there's a 50,50 chance I'll be called to answer any questions. After sitting for hours in pure boredom, the bell finally rang. As I was about to leave the class, I was held back by Alexander, like who does he think he is by touching me with his disgusting hands.

"What's your problem, dude?" I said in anger. I just wanted to ask you for your help for our maths homework since your good at the subject Alexander said. How about.... No, I don't have time in my schedule for that and if your so called "need help" use a calculator or Google, isn't that on your phone. I said sassily and walked away, leaving him questioning his existence. Ugh I'm so tired where's Maraya when you need her I thought as I went to eat my lunch on the roof.

Alexander Pov

Did he just reject me of all people? I thought madly as I was about to reply to him only to be left with no one around but students filling the halls. You hot lucky this time angel, but next time you won't be so lucky, I thought as I went to the cafeteria.

??? Pov

My oh my, seems like my little kitten got him self in a stupid situation. Why must you always leave these messes for me to clean up. I'll make sure to cleanse you from does filthy germs but for now wait for me my love.

An: that escalated fast, like y/n is growing up to be a bit more sassy than I inteded to make him. Well that's all for now folks see ya In the next chapter of delicate.