shaggy's nightmare

One night on a full moon shaggy was asleep on his bed and scooby doo was sleeping on his dog bed and shaggy had a nightmare that he was going to become a werewolf again but just thought it was a nightmare and stayed asleep but what was happening when shaggy was asleep was that without knowing or feeling that shaggy  turned into a werewolf in his sleep and was still asleep and still having the nightmare of becoming the werewolf and then the sun raise and he turned back to normal before he woke up and then his alarm went off and it was 8:00am in the morning and saw that scooby doo was still asleep and so didn't bother him and got dressed and went to make cereal for breakfast and then when he was pouring the cereal in the bowl he came scooby doo and shaggy said good morning scooby I just had the oddest nightmare. Scooby asked what was the nightmare about? Which shaggy replied well my nightmare was about how my werewolf form came back but permanently and it just scared me but I just thought that it was just a nightmare but it felt so real but it's just probably my imagination. Scooby doo looked at him and said well that's a werid nightmare but hopefully it won't be real because I still remember that time when Dracula turned you into a werewolf for his monster race . Shaggy replied oh yeah I remember that I didn't like that guy and plus I it was just strange and uncomfortable to have been that werewolf and hopefully it would never happen again. And the time on the clock was 9:45am and then shaggy said well scooby do you want to go camping just for the two of us for a few nights or so? Then scooby replied yeah shaggy I would love to. Then they both started to get packed for their trip and it was 11:57am by the time they left the house and they were on their way to the highway and were heading to their campsite and then shaggy and had to stop by a rest stop to go use the restroom real quick and it was 2:30pm when they stopped at the rest stop then shaggy came out and got back in to the car and scooby asked if he was alright and shaggy replied like yeah scooby I'm alright I was just having a werid feeling but I bet it's nothing let's just go and so shaggy and scooby left the rest stop and were almost at the campsite and when they arrived it was 3:40pm and then shaggy and scooby doo started unpacking and putting up the tent and was just relaxing for a while then, they went for a walk then as they got back it was 6:57pm and shaggy started to have a werid feeling inside and told scooby doo that he wasn't feeling so well and so they both took a short cut back to their campsite at the campground and by the time they arrived at their campsite it was 7:50pm and it was starting to get dark.