🍰Tiny🍰

Dark Choco and Red velvet talked with each other "Where's Licorice its been an hour!"Red Velvet groaned "Patience Red Velvet you know he's really busy"Dark Choco patted Red Velvet's shoulder.

They soon heard heavy breathing and pants the two turned to see a tired Licorice he looked like he climbed a mountain.

Probably cause he did...

Licorice cooking had his hair braided he was wearing a black yellow shirt with a yellow flannel coat with Black Pants.

"Hey Lico"Red Velvet kneeled down to Licorice "Hey—"He wheezed out catching his breathe "What's wrong you look you climbed a mountain?"Dark Choco laughs Licorice Gave the giant a mean stare.

"Fuck you ain't my fault you live in the mountains"He gave them the finger "Hey don't be so rude"Red Velvet patted Licorice with his gigantic hand.

Licorice blushed and set the picnic basket down "Why'd you get that food you know very well that they won't suffice us"Dark Choco said "This is for me not you!"Licorice stuck his tongue out biting onto his sandwich.

Dark Choco then grabbed Licorice by the shirt "Hey out me down!"Licorice yelled and then was put on Red Velvet's hand.

"Aww your so cute and tiny I could just squeeze you!"Red Velvet cooed and kissed Licorice's head Licorice started to become even more flustered then he gave them the finger.

"You act so childish"Red Velvet said Dark Choco smiled again when Red Velvet put Licorice down.

Licorice pulled out a blanket from the
Basket and placed it down and grabbed a few drinks.

"How was your week licorice?"Dark Choco said "Oh you know same hold stuff take care of Poison go to work and other stuff"Biting on to his sandwich.

"How is Poison?"Dark Choco asked again "They're fine they miss you I'm thinking of bringing them here again"Licorice said taking another bite on his sandwich.

They talked for hours mostly about there days jobs and etc.

The sun was slowly setting "I have to head home now..."Licorice said "Aww come on just another hour pleaseeeeee!"Red Velvet whined.

"No Velvet I have to take care of Poison"Licorice picked up his stuff "See you hon..."Dark Choco kissed Licorice's head Red Velvet too.

"You sure you wanna head home this mountain is really big"Dark Choco said  "I'm fine Choco walking down a mountain is much easier then walking up"Licorice giggles.

Licorice waved goodbye before laughing.

418 words