Back of Spencers

just realized while I was writing this how sus the title of this chapter sounds 👨‍🦯

It is suggested that emo Peter is unhinged.
(unhinged as in obsessively cringe)

Oh yeah and spoilers, there's a kissing scene🥱
—————————————————————-

After lunch, Peter couldn't hold in his excitement. Giddily skipping the entire walk across campus to class. More than ever he really wanted to finished history ASAP! He has never felt such a strong connection with you.. in fact he's not sure what to make of this new feeling. He's like walking on sunshine with gruesomely cute bunnies hopping across a rainbow lake. Damn those wiki how tips really do work.

'A date? WITH YOU? Oh this is just heavenly!'

You were Peter's first crush, all his thoughts were about you. It took in him all his self control not to confess his whole heart. Apart of him was forcing the other to beat the absolute hell out of you, but you were so nice..? He would love to hear you speak forever. He wanted to know you more. Absolutely everything about you, maybe he could use that information to give you surprise gifts? Yes, definitely.

Unbeknownst to everyone else in the class—Peter was having the time of his life. But his face (fully ecstatic) turned into a sickeningly love grin sliced across his face... it was uh, something like this:

 it was uh, something like this:

==========================

To you, this was just like any hangout with TK or Lucy. At the end of the day you and your friends hung out at each other's houses for trash shows and eat popcorn while shitting on how bad the movie was. And then finally sneak back home in secret. It was the most fun you've ever had, especially with Lucy. She was always the life of the party, however you couldn't really hang out with her during school times, she was always crowded with other people. Lucy does make time for you though, and you respect her for it.

Anywho, Peter (who is currently vibrating in excitement to hang out with you after school) couldn't even pay attention to what the teacher asked him.

"Peter, can you give us the answer to question 7?" The teacher questioned Peter's demeanor, he wasn't paying attention to the lesson like he usually does.

"Peter king!" She shouts. That snapped Peter to giving her a deadly glare. What did she want? Oh right, answers.

"The short answer is Kuru, it's the diseases derived from cannibals." Peter answered aggravated. The teacher scoffs at his answer, but doesn't say anything else.

The bell soon rings, and everyone in class soon leaves. However Peter was pulled aside.

"Peter, you need to be on time for class, skipping isn't allowe—"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚 ~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 🎉