First Day! (6:30 am) Katness's morning

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION OR YOU WON'T GET IT!!!

"The sun is up and so am I!" Katness yelled, while watering her giant pink flowers, "Now off to the little cute animals!" And of course, she ran to her three pets, a flying cheetah named Catalina Cherry, a unicorn/pegasus named Shimmer, and a Chinese red panda with a couple of flower spells who is named Blossom. After she fed them, she gave them cute dresses and got ready in one of her most stylish outfits, then she teleported from Mythum to the main hall of Sparkedim, where everyone else was.
She looked around, hoping to see some friendly faces, but only saw annoyed, mad, and sad faces. " I hope everyone is just not morning people," she mumbled to herself.
"EVERYONE QUIET!" A loud voice boomed over the hall's speakers as Katness fell to the ground, hating her cat super hearing sense, "PICK UP YOUR SCHEDULE AND HEAD TO CLASS! DON'T BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!" She saw her schedule which said:
1.mythology
2.pet care
3.sun and darkness class
4.training
5.extreme gardening
6.enemy studying class
7. design class
8. magic history
I like it, she thought to herself. Then she started going to class, humming a little song, exited for the day. Only to run into a girl (not to mention knock the books out of the girls hands)who didn't seem happy to make new friends, a girl that had black curly hair, and a blue and white dress. "Great, now my books are all over! The bell is about to ring and I'm gonna be late, thanks to you! Eh, they can wait." The girl angrily said.
"Omg, I'm so sorry!" Katness replied, frankly kind of scared. Katness started to help her pick up the books, but once they finished gathering them the girl just snatched them out of her hands and went off in the hallway. Katness then thought she may have heard her sarcastically mumbled thanks. Also, Katness remembered the name Tempestra Deathwalker on one of the girls books. A little less happier then the first time, Katness headed to class.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Her first and second classes were cool, but when she walked in her sun and darkness class, she saw Tempestra. Yeah, the Tempestra she ran into. The Tempestra whom most likely is not gonna ever be her friend. But Katness didn't start a fight, she just sat down in a front row seat. Through the class she actually dazed out when they were talking about darkness, but as for light, she was all in! Her next classes were just like the rest except minus the notice of Tempestra in the class. But she did see her in training.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
After school, everyone gathered by the dorms, ready to see who they were placed with. Katness thought to herself that this was gonna be a lot different from where she woke up this morning, Mythum. They all went in to look at the dorms and who they were with. Katness was exited, and saw a glance of her name so she ran to it. Yep, it was her name on her future dorm she's going to share with a future friend! She looked at the other name. But what she saw had to be wrong, it was Tempestra Deathwalker. Then she noticed Tempestra standing next to her, looking as scared and mad as Katness. " You?" Tempestra said faintly, "Anyone other than you."
"Okay, I think we've gotten off on the wrong start, my name is Katness Elizabethum and I come from Mythum. I am the keeper of the secret wands, so I have powers of sun, nature, and animals. Nice to meet you for the first time," Katness said with a wink.
"I'm Tempestra Deathwalker. I'll call you Kat. I'm bored, I just want to look in our dorm." Then she walked in the door with Katness ( I guess now Kat) following her. They both had their mouths drop open at first sight. Their room was gigantic, it had two large balconies, two beautiful canopy beds, one dark blue and one sparkly hot pink, and it had a giant rainbow chandelier, and Estra found a remote that could change it to any color, so she changed it to black.
"Hey!" Kat protested.